Triumph 675 Forums banner

Fs: Icon domain 2 helmet xxl

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  675R_Daytona 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: ICON Domain 2 Helmet $300 + Shipping (Shipping Cost Depends on Destination)
Geographic LIMIT: USA Buyers Only (ITEM LOCATION: Chicago, IL)
Shipping: Buyers Choice (Shipping Costs will Be Actual Shipping Price)

Graphic: Serpicant
Size: 2XL
Color: Black/Silver
Condition: NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Original Pricing From 2009: $390.00 + TAX = $413.40 (@ 6% Sales Tax)
Current Price Ranges: $350-$400

Description:

- DOT & SNELL M2005 Approved
- Carbon Fiber/DYNEEMA/ARAMID Composite Shell
- Removable Molded Breath Deflector (Reduces Shield Fogging)
- Large Rear Exhaust Ports Route Hot Air Out of Helmet
- Dorsal Vent for Additional RAM-AIR Induction
- Removable Chin Curtain Seals out Turbulence
- Unique Bottom Mounted Chin Air Intake System
- Quick-Change Fog-FREE Eye Shield with Side-plates
- EASY, Secure Shield Lock
- All padding is removable and washable.

Comes With:
- Original Helmet Bag
o Inner Liner is Micro-Fiber which can be used to Clean Helmet
- Original Instruction Manual
- Original Packaging
- Original Fog-Free Icon Pro-Shield w/Gloss Black Side-plates

Payment options:
- Cashier's Check via certified mail.
- If LOCAL: CASH or CHECK
- SORRY NO PAYPAL

Transaction Policy:
It is my own personal policy that if you live out of state and would like to purchase this Helmet, You, the BUYER, must do the following: SEND PAYMENT in Mail. I will verify the check is correct and valid. Once Payment is received and verified, Item will be immediately shipped to your current address. The shipment is dependent upon the Buyer's sending of payment. If you have any questions about how this works you may contact me.

Warranty Information: This item is under no warranty from me, the seller. However, it is the Buyer's RESPONSIBILITY to report any SIGNIFICANT damage that may have occurred in the shipping process. I, the SELLER, will take into consideration in any SIGNIFICANT damage that occurs to the Helmet, in the shipment process. This is in place that I may make a claim to the "Shipper" and can give the Buyer a full refund.

"Significant Damage" is by described as cracks, breaks, or scrapes, which can have yielded the safety of the helmet.

"Shipping Process" is by described, the agreed upon shipping method used to send the helmet, from seller to buyer.

If SIGNIFICANT damage has been founded, the BUYER MUST IMMEDIATELY notify me, the SELLER, and send the helmet back. Once the Helmet has been received, I will send payment back to the BUYER.

I, the seller, at any point during the sale of this helmet, can cancel the transaction to any person wishing to buy this helmet.

If, the buyer, at any point tries to commit any act of fraud, any payment received will be forfeited to me, the SELLER. For example, if the Buyer sends payment that is less than the agreed upon price, than the buyer forfeits that payment and the transaction is canceled.

Photos:

Here is a Decent Review on You-Tube:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lODBswE90bU"]ICON DOMAIN 2 Helmet review Sportbiketrackgear.com - YouTube[/nomedia]

See less See more
#5 ·
All I can say is DAMN you have a big head ahhahaha two x L didnt even know helmets came in that size.

Also for the check payments I would make sure that shit goes through before giving away the helmet or take the ID info down when you do. Not that anyone on this site would be that way but you never know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.