Let's see your Garages/Man Cave - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Digital Media Forum > 675 Photos

675 Photos Pictures and more pictures!!!

Old 11-20-11, 18:26   #1
Hokie

Default Let's see your Garages/Man Cave

Figured since it's a hit on other forums, post up your garage. Workbenches, tools, cars/trucks/motorcycles, projects, etc. Whatever you got.

I'll start.

At first I was like:

But then I was like:

Moving in...

Getting more organized. Added a workbench, shelving on the right, a couple of metal cabinets under the soffit, and a big whiteboard on the soffit. Spare white kitchen cabinet on the left is a project for the next few weeks. Making a kitchen island on casters since there isn't enough counterspace, and the cabinet is going to be the main portion of the base. $25 at habitat for humanity.

My $10 workbench. Consists of 2 kitchen cabinets I got for free, and a $10 solid wood interior door from Habitat for Humanity. That's not coke in the bottle, btw. That was my brake fluid. Nasty.

And my toy. Wife's toy is the yellow Kayak

Other bike is a friend's Daytona 600 streetfighter. Took this photo at a trackday in october. His first.

I'm storing it for him for winter. He's also highly likely to be buying a new 675R over the winter months, so that will be coming into my garage as well.

Last edited by Hokie; 11-20-11 at 18:38.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-11, 19:02   #2
whirlybird

Good thread. I'll try to take some pics when it is light out. My garage isn't much to look at though

Old 11-20-11, 22:12   #3
OKStriple

Here are some pics of my Garage last time I fixed it up. The floor is peeling now and it's a little cluttered. Now that my son moved out I have one bay free to dedicate only to the Triumph so by spring I plan to get it back into this condition.
I currently have a Triumph flag (in addition to the old BMW flag from my days with Bimmers)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Garage2 (1).jpg
Views:	547
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	26423   Click image for larger version

Name:	Garage2.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	26424  

All I care about is my Street Triple and like, maybe 3 or 4 people

Old 11-21-11, 00:55   #4
Talus
BOTM Winner

Just moved back in with my parents today. This is the garage now. Will post up pics over the course of the winter once I've cleaned the space up and turned it into a workshop.

Old 11-21-11, 17:33   #5
Hokie

Damn, nowhere to move at all in there Talus. I like the checkered wall OKStriple. I want to do some more modifications and paint, but I'm in a rental unit so I'm kind of limited on what I want to do. I have to put it back to original condition, which dampens my plans a bit.

Old 11-21-11, 17:37   #6
tooblekain

Send a message via AIM to tooblekain

Good thread. I will soon contribute. Our garage though small is creatively pimped out.

What is The Clymb? Click on the link below and be prepared to be hooked:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/tooblekain

Old 11-21-11, 21:33   #7
OKStriple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
Damn, nowhere to move at all in there Talus. I like the checkered wall OKStriple. I want to do some more modifications and paint, but I'm in a rental unit so I'm kind of limited on what I want to do. I have to put it back to original condition, which dampens my plans a bit.
The checkered wall matched a Yamaha GP1200 Waverunner that was a former hobby of mine. I was ticked off at my wife about something and I spent a week of evenings in the garage painting squares. Now I can't remember what I was pissed about but it got me out of the house for a while

All I care about is my Street Triple and like, maybe 3 or 4 people

Old 11-21-11, 22:30   #8
MGFChapin

Very nice Hokie. Love the kitchen cabinet idea. Seems easier than building my own bench out of scrap wood. Fingers crossed that I'm closing on a house on Monday, I'll post garage pics if/when I do. Just got a new toy from FedEx last week!

Old 11-22-11, 07:02   #9
Hokie

Definitely post up pics. And any of the surrounding area. I love the PNW. I'm actually heading up to Seattle and visiting a friend in Oregon next spring for some vacation/possible scouting out for future moving opportunities

Old 11-22-11, 07:29   #10
Godly

I WANT THAT STREETFIGHTER! lol That's my first project once I get into a garage!

Anyway right now i'm like this (However this is an old pic and I still had the FZ and the Cobalt, now it's down to the Daytona, the Crossfire, and the Trailblazer SS):

but in about a month i'm gonna be like:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement