Motorcycle Picture Game - Page 43 - Triumph675.Net Forums
General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

post #421 of 969 Old 06-14-12, 15:14
gondlesnorf

If anyone goes to any kind of event for anything, they will get this one easy.

2012 D675 Phantom Black and Gold. British Customs frame sliders, Triumph rear axle sliders, anodized front and rear brake fluid reservoirs, matte black Watsen flush mount blinkers, gold Competition Werkes exhaust w/ LTD fender eliminator kit, Triumph short levers, 3000k HID, amber LED running lights, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, K&N air filter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #422 of 969 Old 06-14-12, 15:51
gondlesnorf

So, I'm riding le Triumph on Miramar to get food stuffs for lunch just now and there is an event for the grand opening of a gas station/carwash and guess what is there? A Red Bull Mini Cooper.

2012 D675 Phantom Black and Gold. British Customs frame sliders, Triumph rear axle sliders, anodized front and rear brake fluid reservoirs, matte black Watsen flush mount blinkers, gold Competition Werkes exhaust w/ LTD fender eliminator kit, Triumph short levers, 3000k HID, amber LED running lights, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, K&N air filter.
post #423 of 969 Old 06-18-12, 18:04
harshjudgement

hmm, don't know if I will be able to get this one, will have to keep an eye out now.
post #424 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 17:02
675R_Daytona

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondlesnorf View Post
So, I'm riding le Triumph on Miramar to get food stuffs for lunch just now and there is an event for the grand opening of a gas station/carwash and guess what is there? A Red Bull Mini Cooper.

sooo did you get the pic or not?

2011 Daytona <--- SOLD
(Me: )
post #425 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 17:04
samsuperjew

Quote:

Next challenge is... your bike with an energy drink promotional vehicle. Red Bull Mini Cooper, Monster truck, etc.
Nice looking bike man... if I may make a suggestion though... check out getting some gold (they match the forks) asv levers... it'd look sick on your bike
post #426 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 20:35
TheEssence

Quote:
They are there quite a bit, and are there for every 101 days of summer event at the sempervivum fit gym usually too. I used to be stationed there. Now I work right outside the west gate. Anyway, back to the pic game...

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

He is risen!
post #427 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 22:22
gondlesnorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 675R_Daytona View Post
sooo did you get the pic or not?
No, I made the challenge.

post #428 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 22:24
gondlesnorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
Nice looking bike man... if I may make a suggestion though... check out getting some gold (they match the forks) asv levers... it'd look sick on your bike
That probably would look good, but I don't want to over do the gold.

post #429 of 969 Old 06-19-12, 22:27
gondlesnorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEssence View Post
They are there quite a bit, and are there for every 101 days of summer event at the sempervivum fit gym usually too. I used to be stationed there. Now I work right outside the west gate. Anyway, back to the pic game...

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Oh I know, I've been there a little over 3 years now. I see them pretty often at all kinds of events.

post #430 of 969 Old 06-20-12, 07:36
675R_Daytona

Quote:
No, I made the challenge.
So if you make the challenge, then you can't go out and snap the pic so you could make another one?

Not all of us live in a place where events are held......

Ive been riding everyday and have yet to see any redbull cars!

Ill keep trying!

Joe

2011 Daytona <--- SOLD
(Me: )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement