SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters for Daytona and Street 675 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > US, Global and rest-of-the-world Vendors

US, Global and rest-of-the-world Vendors Forum for US, Global and elsewhere-based Vendors and Triumph dealers to post their info. READ the rules before posting please

Old 01-07-11, 22:39   #1
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters for Daytona and Street 675

Hi Everyone, I am a new Vendor and Sponsor on the Forum, it is great to be here as I have a lot of friends riding and racing the 675, it is one of my favorite bikes.

One of the most exciting products that I have for the 675 members is the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters for Daytona and Street 675.

Here is a link to the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter demo,
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMW201owOUI"]YouTube - The QuickShifter[/nomedia]

They are a Waterproof, Stainless Steel constructed product that can be utilized in several ways with the 675, including direct plug in with our adapter to PC III, Direct hard wire to the PC V.

Use the Nextup Quick Shifter with our plug and Play harness and Controller Box with 06 - 08 Race or stock Harness, or to Plug directly into 2009 - 2011 OEM Harness, or Plug into the 2009 - 2011 Race Harness and ECU.

The Nextup Quick Shifters Start at $169.95

These products work very well and are very durable. They are probably the most versatile Quick Shifter available today,

Here is a link to a longer description,
[ame="http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49135"]SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters for Daytona and Street 675 - Triump675.Net Forums[/ame]

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com or Check out the Web Site to order Directly at our new web site www.svracingparts.com It is a work in progress so if you see anything that is not correct let me know and I will get i looked after right away,

We are still training the system to recognize multiple orders and International shipping requests so if you are in those categories just let me know and I will look after you directly myself,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-18-11 at 18:31.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-11, 23:16   #2
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessories

:) Hi Everyone, While we were at the bike show on the weekend a number of us were talking about why we should use the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter rather than any other brand,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMW201owOUI"]YouTube - The QuickShifter[/nomedia]

Here are the key distinctions that made me decide to take on the World Wide Distribution of the Nextup Quick Shifter,

1) History and Credibility, Nextup up has the patent on the controller box used and has been the defacto go to system for Drag Racing Quick Shifters for over the past 8 years and provides these boxes privately labeled to companies like Orient Express Racing for their kits to these race groups.

The Drag Race Booth folks next to us at the show knew all about the Nextup Controller and used it.

Nextup now has Patent Pending status on our bike Quick Shifters,

2) it is a solid and sturdy SS Product, weather proof and Priced lower than any other product on the market and comes professionally packed ready to go with Both Left and Right Shift Rods, so that you immediately save the $19.95 to $29.95 charged by other companies to get Rod A or Rod B included, Here you get both Rods Free with the Quick Shifter at $169.95

3) If you decide you would rather have, or like to try reverse shift all you need to do is purchase the Conversion Kit for $49.95 instead of having to purchase opposite Quick Shifter as other manufacturers make you do; And now your Quick Shifter will work on your bike either way,

4) The SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter is Universal, You do not need to buy for any specific bike, which also means that you can take it from bike to bike with you. It is the most versatile Quick Shifter available and with the use of the $11.95 PC III USB plug in can be used as a direct plug in stand alone Quick Shifter for a total price of $181.90

5) The SV Racing Parts Nextup Quick Shifter will also work on Carbureted bikes when used with the Nextup Controller Box.

6) When used with the Nextup Controller Box, $189.95, The SV Racing Parts Quick Shifter allows you to set the shift times for you bike for the individual gears without having to go into your Power Commander, and eliminates any risk of disrupting your maps while you are making shift changes,

All this and a High Quality Canadian made Patented product,

Here is the video of the Shifter in action,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

I have everything in stock and ready to ship,

Blair

Old 02-24-11, 23:06   #3
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

:) There has been some confusion regarding hooking up the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters to PC III USB Power Commander systems.

One of the powerful aspects of the patented Nextup Quick Shifter system is that it Works Equally Well on PC III USB and the Power Commander V System.

You do not need different SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter models when you go from one to the other as with the Dyno Jet systems.

You Need To Down Load and save this file to enable PC III USB to utilize a Quick Shifter, Once downloaded and saved run it with your Power Commander Connected to your laptop to enable the PC III USB to recognize the SV Racing Parts Quick Shifter.

http://www.powercommander.com/downlo...KillEnable.zip

Our Nextup Quick Shifters are already wired to work with either Power Commander system so that the life of the Nextup Quick Shifter is much longer. The included installation instructions tell you how to connect the units to both systems.

Every bike that is a 2 to 4 Injector FI system with PC III USB or PC V can have the Nextup Quick Shifter plug directly into the Power Commander and have it work as plug and play once the download is completed.

PC III USB requires the easy download to enable the Quick Shifter Function but that is it.

PC V does not require the download,

All 8 Injector Bikes using PC III USB need the download and the use of either an ignition module, Or to bypass the PC III USB altogether, the use of our SV Racing Parts, Controller Box, which will then allow you to set the Kill - Delay Shift time for each gear shift to save you even more time performing your Full Throttle Clutchless Upshifts,

The Cost Comparison on the use of our Nextup Controller Box and Custom Wiring Harness is pretty much the same cost. The advantage to using the Nextup Controller Box is that it can move from any bike to any bike, so you never need to walk away from your investment in real performance.

For all of you Triumph 675 Triple Fans: Very soon we will have the Plug to allow you to use the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and plug it directly into the Triumph 2009 and up wiring harnesses.

This Triumph 675 new plug will makes it so that any 2009 up Triumph 675 will be able to incorporate a Quick Shifter very affordably without the need to buy a Power Commander or very expensive Triumph Quick Shifter,

Email me Directly for all your Quick Shifter needs at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Blair

Old 03-10-11, 23:24   #4
SV Racing Parts

Features of SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters and Nextup Controller Boxes,

Nextup Quick Shifter:These patent pending products allow you to use the same Quick Shifter on a Carbureted bike or a Fuel Injected Bike with either PC III USB or PC V which is a valuable and unique feature that gives you the freedom to move it from bike to bike extending the product life and preserving your investment.

The Nextup Quick Shifter is also able to be converted it from Push to Pull for Standard or GP Shift Patterns with the optional Conversion kits. Once purchased it will allow you to swap back and forth between Push and Pull with a quick swap of the patented parts.

The Nextup Quick Shifter also includes SS left and right threaded rods to make connecting your Quick Shifter easy. The Instructions show 6 different configurations that you can use to set it up the way you like.

Built out of Durable SS and Waterproofed to keep it working right in all race conditions,

Nextup Controller Box: Robust Construction and Durable Design, The internals are dipped in epoxy to make them water resistant and extend the product life.

The Nextup Controller Box has been used in the Drag Racing World for almost 10 years now and is the defacto controller system behind many demanding air shifter systems used by wining race teams and used in the private labeled air shifter systems marketed by companies like Orient Express,

All 8 Injector Systems using PC III USB traditionally require the PC Ignition Module for any Quick Shifter running through it to work. The Nextup Controller Box eliminates the need for the Ignition Module, and is fully transferable from bike to bike, extending your product life and preserving your investment.

The Nextup Controller Box is a fully tunable up-shifter for the Nextup Quick Shifter that enables you to set your delay and kill times individually based on gear position.

The Nextup Controller Box allows your bike to complete Full Throttle Up-shifts Faster and more Smoothly than you ever thought possible.

The Nextup Controller Box's Universal design will work on any motorcycle.

Easy Push Button Setup for track side tuning without the need for Lap Top or Power Commander types of ECU Fuel Control Systems or Ignition Modules.

Nextup Controller Boxes work with Optional Bike Specific Wiring Harnesses that include OEM style connectors for reliable quick and easy install.

The Nextup Controller Box is the ultimate way to go to get maximum benefit out your Nextup Quick Shifter and be able to set the times on every shift.

Carbureted Bikes and the Nextup Controller Box: All carbureted bikes using a Quick Shifter need to interrupt power at the coils, The Retail Prices are $169.95 for the Quick Shifter itself and $189.95 for the Nextup Controller Box that is required to operate the Quick Shifter on the Carbureted Bikes for a Retail Total of $359.90 for a complete system for Carbureted Bikes. The Color Coded Optional Basic Wiring Kit is $39.95 Retail and includes all the requisite connectors and wiring instructions

What permits the Nextup Quick Shifter to operate and set the Kill - Delay Times for each gear is the Nextup Controller Box which also controls the power interrupt at the coils for carbureted bikes allowing for Full Throttle Upshifts.

The wiring for can be done by anyone with moderate experience working with splicing wiring harnesses. For $39.95 you can order a Basic Color Coded Wiring Kit with connectors and instructions included for Carbureted Bikes that makes it all too simple.

This is the most economical and versatile Quick Shifter System available for carbureted bikes.

Wiring Harnesses:

Basic Wiring Harness: The Basic Wiring Harness includes all the color coded wiring and connectors that you will need to set up your Carbureted Bike with the Nextup Quick Shifter and Controller Box. For the do it yourself Guy with Fuel Injection the Basic Wiring Kit will provide the basis to splice in do it yourself although we recommend ordering the custom harness for your year and model with the correct fuel injector connectors for your bike.

PC II USB Connector: Already own a PC III USB, Connect the Quick Shifter Directly to your PC III USB,

You need to Enable all PC III USB Modules to work with any Quick Shifter,

Note*** all 8 Injector Bikes require the PC Ignition Module to work with PC III USB and the PC III USB to be enabled in order for them to work with any Quick Shifter; This is a case where the Nextup Controller Box provides super value, and investment retention by being able to move from bike to bike,

PC V does not require any Connector or Adapter to work with the Nextup Quick Shifter, The Nextup Quick Shifter connects directly to the Power Commander V.

Custom Wiring Harnesses: Pretty much all of the major Japanese Sport Bikes, and Triumph 675 2006 and up bikes Plug and Play Custom Wiring Harnesses are in stock and ready to ship.

They provide the OEM style connectors to plug directly onto your connectors and your OEM harness then plugs into the custom harness.

This allows all of your bikes functions to operate as normal including your PC III or V Mapping and ECU functions, while the Nextup Quick Shifter and Nextup Controller box manage the millisecond power interruptions at the Fuel Injectors to all Full Throttle Clutchless Upshifts saving you time and putting on the top of the Podium

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Blair

Old 03-13-11, 21:51   #5
bluedaytona02

What is required to run this with an '07 675 and Gilles rearsets??
NOT running a PC3...

Cheers
Current: '06 Daytona 675 ('08 BEARS winning bike - Chris Panayi) White with Pitty's Custom Vinyls TTC decals STM Slipper Clutch Braking wave rotors with folding/adjustable levers GB engine covers Valter Moto Rearsets Race kit detent wheel & idle adjuster 1050 throttle tube Captive Wheel Spacers MotoGems bling Vortex clip-ons, Stomp grip 520 conversion Puig screen Madaz slip-on Intake flapper & Ex-up removed Swing-arm pivot mod. Thinner head gasket Custom tune

Old 03-13-11, 23:38   #6
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters and Accessories

Hi, what you will require is the Quick Shifter, $169.95, which you need to order in Standard or Reverse Shift pattern to match the Gilles set up you have, If you are running PC III USB you can plug into it with our PC III USB connector for an all in price of $185 or so,

OEM Triumph 675 are Pull for Standard Shifting. Check to see if your Gilles are the same,

If not you will need to use our Custom 675 Wiring Harness which is plug and play with you OEM harness, $99.95

You will need the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Controller Box, $189.95 to manage the Nextup Quick Shifter and your Kill - Delay Times for your shifts,

Total all in is $459.85 and you can move the Quick Shifter and Controller Box to any other bike in the future,

These are very sweet, very powerful and useful tools and products that will serve you well,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 03-16-11 at 00:47.

Old 03-16-11, 00:49   #7
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and Accessories

Hi everyone, The new SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters with the Controller Box and Harness for full control, or the Nextup Quick Shifter and PC III USB Connector Cables are making their way to Race and Track Day Riders who are finding them Economical Easy to Use, Powerful Tools for the Daytona and Street Triple Triumph's.

With the Controller Box, Wiring Harness and Nextup Quick Shifter, $459.85 and you are running completely stand alone outside of the PC Fuel Module, and outside of the ECU,

With the PC III USB Connector and Nextup Quick Shifter, $181.90 and you are running Through the Power Commander and still staying outside of the ECU. This the most cost effective if you already own the PC III USB.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Old 03-27-11, 10:19   #8
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up Report Cards on SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter are In

:) Hi everyone, The Report Cards on SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter are In from the racers in Florida and the southern states where Wera and CCS is already well underway.

Racers and Track Day Riders are Loving them, and the Race Shops I have carrying them are reporting that they are easy to install and the most versatile Quick Shifters that they have used yet.

Anyone wanting to Run a Quick Shifter this year for the Full Throttle Up-Shift Benefits should really take a hard look at these Patented Quick Shifters and Accessories for your bikes,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away,

Visit me at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Blair

Old 04-01-11, 21:58   #9
SV Racing Parts

HI Everyone, Great Results are easily attainable when you use the SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifter and our PC III USB Connector to plug directly into your Power Commander for $185 for all parts required,

This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will help you out and get you looked after right away,

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Blair

Old 04-21-11, 11:02   #10
SV Racing Parts

Hi everyone, The Report Cards are in and the new SV Racing Parts, Nextup Quick Shifters with the Controller Box and Harness for full control, or the Nextup Quick Shifter and PC III USB Connector Cables are making their way to Race and Track Day Riders who are loving them.

Riders and Racers everywhere and finding them Economical Easy to Use and very Powerful Tools for the Daytona and Street Triple R Triumph's.

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

With the Controller Box, Wiring Harness and Nextup Quick Shifter, $459.85 and you are running completely stand alone outside of the PC Fuel Module, and outside of the ECU,

With the PC III USB Connector and Nextup Quick Shifter, $181.90 and you are running Through the Power Commander and still staying outside of the ECU. This the most cost effective if you already own the PC III USB.

Blair

Sponsored Links
Advertisement