OK. I'm going to give this a try since they used to have a map with user locations. I have a Google Map called Triumph 675 owners.
1. Click Link http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...54bf373be8421e
2. Click Edit - You have to have a gmail account. If not, go ahead and PM or just reply to this post me with zip code or city and I will update it. Make sure to add a description Ex. I put Nitemask - 2009 D675.
1. Zoom out, find your location, and zoom in to where you want.
2. Right click on the map, click add a placemark, and then put whatever you want to in the title, then OK. You can also delete or cancel the addition of your location at this point if you made a mistake.
3. Click Save, then Done in top Left panel when done.
1. In the top Google Maps Search Bar, put your address, zip code, city, country, whatever you want people to know where you live.
2. On the left panel, under the location, click Save to, pick Triumph 675 Owners.
3.. Click My Maps, Triumph 675 Owners, Click your new location, and put whatever you want to in the title, then OK. You can also delete or cancel the addition of your location at this point if you made a mistake. Click Save, then Done in top Left panel when done.
To view all riders, try this link https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...21e&output=kml
Hope this works, if it doesn't, let me know. This is a test, so hopefully it works. Any hints or tips would be appreciated. This works in other countries as I tested it for Bali.As a side note, you can also use this to get directions to other riders, as well as use satellite view, or google earth.