TuneECU - Maps Thread - Install - FAQ - Page 63 - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #621 of 629 Old 09-08-16, 21:25
Stew717

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyPotPie View Post
Installed 20596 on my 2012 with 2 bros slip on a few weeks ago. Has been running choppy ever since, like on off throttle at all speed, and rough idle. I tried to reset the tps, but not sure that is working. It takes a few seconds only. The two arrows show up, then it says tps reset. Is it normal to take such a short time? From all the posts I've read, it seems to take a few mins all the way up to 15 mins...
About ready to reload the stock map, but would rather figure this out :/
Did this little box turn green? If not that could be your issue.. once you reset the tps you need to let it idle until that turns green. I think you may need to cycle the key after you reset it. Check the first few posts it goes into more detail.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160908-212045.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	211194  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #622 of 629 Old 09-10-16, 14:24
FriskyPotPie

It did if I remember correctly. It's been raining so far today, I'll have another go at resetting the tps later around dinner. Do you think I should reload the map?
post #623 of 629 Old 10-24-16, 03:22
yhzell

Hi guys, quick question. Do I need to read map again via Tuneecu everytime I change any map or just download a new map straight.
My 2011 D675R had a flat spot around 4k~5k rpm, any other tune I can use to resolve that problem ?
Current mod:
Map: 20593
Vin 492xxx
Arrow slip on
EXUP Disable
Other remain enable as default
TPS reset properly

Thanks.

Rain or shine, we RIDE !!

Last edited by yhzell; 10-24-16 at 03:59.

post #624 of 629 Old 10-25-16, 13:23
Bmore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhzell View Post
Do I need to read map again via Tuneecu everytime I change any map or just download a new map straight.
My 2011 D675R had a flat spot around 4k~5k rpm, any other tune I can use to resolve that problem ?
i think TuneECU has to read your map everytime

i also have that flat spot issue like a lot of people here after downloading a new map, but i haven't tried to fix it yet. you'd have to search this thread to see if someone solved it

how to mount your fairings while high (very slowly with errors)https://youtu.be/OQbHxDPLkPM
post #625 of 629 Old 11-09-16, 22:14
yhzell

Dead spot gone !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
i think TuneECU has to read your map everytime

i also have that flat spot issue like a lot of people here after downloading a new map, but i haven't tried to fix it yet. you'd have to search this thread to see if someone solved it
All I did is a TPS adaptation via TuneEcu last week with current map and the dead spot gone after 2~3 ride, hope it helps.

Rain or shine, we RIDE !!

Last edited by yhzell; 11-10-16 at 08:52. Reason: Wrong section
post #626 of 629 Old 02-11-17, 22:37
Ffemt

'09 Daytona 675 w/ Arrow slip on. Removed the ExUp and also unchecked it on TuneECU..Running map 20593. I'm trying to complete the TuneECU reset and while waiting for the green/blue arrow to appear I get the error "Open loop fuel system operation (System failure)". Ran it for 20 minutes, fan kicked on twice, no green TPS box (from what I've gathered this isn't necessary but it would be nice). I also get the diagnostic error codes P0078 and P1079 (also had the P1080 until ExUp was removed and cleared codes).

Codes I'm not too concerned about but what about that Open loop system failure error? Tried google but didn't find anything regarding that. Thank you!
post #627 of 629 Old 02-25-17, 22:10
Ffemt

Hey guys,

Currently running the 20593 map for my 09 D675 which is all OEM except for the Arrow slip on. I have a BMC air filter and SAI block off plates on the way from TJ and also OEM headers that are being modded with a straight pipe to cut out all the clutter under the bike. Would you guys still recommend the aftermarket arrow map or have you had better results/success with another map? Unfortunately no dyno on the small island I reside on, just Tune ECU. Thank you in advance!
post #628 of 629 Old 02-26-17, 12:35
Bmore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffemt View Post
Would you guys still recommend the aftermarket arrow map or have you had better results/success with another map? Unfortunately no dyno on the small island I reside on, just Tune ECU. Thank you in advance!
sounds like, after the mods, you'll need the map for the full exhaust.... just looked up the maps... is there no full exhaust map for the late vin numbers?

and did you ever get the TPS to reset?

how to mount your fairings while high (very slowly with errors)https://youtu.be/OQbHxDPLkPM
post #629 of 629 Old 02-27-17, 06:01
Ffemt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore View Post
sounds like, after the mods, you'll need the map for the full exhaust.... just looked up the maps... is there no full exhaust map for the late vin numbers?

and did you ever get the TPS to reset?

I recall folks were saying the original arrow map was for full exhaust but then it was only for the slip on.. but I need to take another look to confirm. And yes after removing the exup motor and letting it default into the open position, tied the wire down, cleared the code on TuneECU and no EL :-) that faulty exup motor was also the reason I would hit random flat spots while riding for a few miles then it would go away.. the flap was closing when it wasn't supposed to and I'd be in 3rd or 4th gear at 6-8k rpm's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement