K&N air filter
SC Project CR-T slip-on in titanium finish
Triumph ECU slip-on tune
Servo Buddy for CEL
I have had a thing for the CR-T since a friend of mine had one installed on a ZX6R. Sounded and looked amazing. Then I was surprised to see they didn't make it for the Daytona, even though it was available for the street triple. Weird?
A few months later I found a post about a custom made CR-T By David Chen from circuit x breakers, so this encouraged me to go down the same route. I think a few orders have been made so SC-project has the CR-T listed on their website for the Daytona, BUT keep in mind this is still a custom slip-on made to order so expect a few months waiting time before they ship (waited 3 months for mine to ship, then received it a few days later).
Now for the slip-on, I will post a few pics and give my opinion, but David has a much better detailed review and videos than I will ever make, so check out his post for a spot-on overview of the CR-T on the Daytona. Check it out here
Disclaimer: this thing is EFFFIN loud. And for those of you (like me) who have heard it on other 600 class bikes, it is MUCH louder on the Daytona for some reason. It is insane and no video will do it justice. It is much louder than you will ever imagine from the videos.
Here's my quick first glance review
- Quality: 10/10 - Beautiful craftsmanship, that titanium finish is fantastic.
- Sound: HOLY CRAP THIS IS LOUD. But it's a beautiful sound. Ear plugs area a must. Cagers now know you're coming from a mile away. My friend rides a loud ass decatted 2016 ZX-10R, he can't hear his own bike anymore and he's pissed :D
- Install: easy, it's a slip-on.
- Engine: you lose a little mid-range, very little, but up top it's a whole different game. The engine feels lighter and has more of that get up and go throttle response.
- Looks: see for yourself. I think it looks gorgeous on the bike.
Let me know what you think.
Old exhaust and servo junk out
That thing weighs a TON
Here's the new slip-on
NO BAFFLE OPTION
The new and improved Tona