what did you do to your 675 today???? - Page 891 - Triumph675.Net Forums
General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

post #8901 of 8908 Old 04-15-17, 21:35
Hokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumppking View Post
Pics or it didn't happen, glad to hear your still alive! Paul and I were talking about taking the bikes over on the ferry and come check it out, once your all settled in and all. Are you going to Pacific on Friday?
No, the wife is making me finish the bathroom remodel before I can do anything. I plan on going to the Ridge on May 7th though.

Photos of the progress:

Before we did anything it was a laundry room, and the entryway closet took up practically the entire width of the room.

Tore out the laundry room, opened up the entry closet and shortened it a bit

Ripped out the entire galvanized water supply system in the house and replaced it with a new PEX system with a manifold. Each fixture has it's own dedicated line going to it. New water heater

Ripped up the subfloor as it was rotted in a few places

New subfloor in

Didn't have room for a side by side washer/Dryer, so I got a new combo machine. Put a load in, and it washes and dries in the same cycle.

And today I replaced the old crappy window with a new one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8902 of 8908 Old 04-15-17, 21:41
trumppking

Garage
Good lord, you have been a busy bee. Looking real good so far.

KEEP CALM and RIDE ON
post #8903 of 8908 Old 04-15-17, 21:49
Hokie

I've also planted 7 fruit trees in my back yard. Hopefully will have an orchard going in a few years.

I do want to go down to ORP sometime this year as well. I like that track.

Last edited by Hokie; 04-15-17 at 21:58.

post #8904 of 8908 Old 04-18-17, 18:44
Phicurious86

Garage
I've never particularly liked bleeding the brakes on a bike as a 1 man job. More often than not I cock it up on the first go and have to spend more time than I should getting all the air out of the lines. I tried a mighty vac at one point and that wasn't much better than the old crack, pump, close method.

However... today I bled the brakes according to the method outlined here - http://www.gixxer.com/forums/22-mods...-bleeding.html and I am never going back to another method. Worked perfectly the first time, though there was a little spillage as I put the tape on the bleeders, and lever feels firmer than it ever has. Might actually look forward to bleeding in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phicurious86 For This Useful Post:
Shamrock (04-21-17)
post #8905 of 8908 Old 04-21-17, 01:22
Brayumph

Garage
Hit an extremely large bump, avoided wrecking once I regained control of speed wobbles and pull over to find out that I bent the front and rear wheel, cracked my ram air intake, and chip a piece of my frame

After inspecting the bike head to toe, the front sprocket nut came loose so I took it off and reinstalled it. Glad it wasn't as bad as I thought. Now the hunt begins

Ride on.
post #8906 of 8908 Old 04-23-17, 15:31
petah50

Did some updates to my 08 Daytona. Powder coated the wheels black, could not stand the factory color. Painted the subframe red, blacked out the gauge pod. installed some Heli Bars & some CRG levers. Also painted the exhaust shield black.
in progress

Painted subframe

Guage pod

Finished

post #8907 of 8908 Old 04-23-17, 17:30
jubei4769

Quote:
Originally Posted by petah50 View Post
Did some updates to my 08 Daytona. Powder coated the wheels black, could not stand the factory color. Painted the subframe red, blacked out the gauge pod. installed some Heli Bars & some CRG levers. Also painted the exhaust shield black.

in progress

Painted subframe

Guage pod

Finished

I like the subframe black better. Looks like a fake "r" now and there's so many colors. Black, silver, red, gold. To each their own though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8908 of 8908 Old Today, 02:10
up.left

Garage
06' D675

I shall await all in my dreams for we are all mirrors. I see myself in everything and everyone as you may see some of yourself in me. I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the place that is love, light, peace and joy. When you are in that place, you and I in me are one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement