Riders Discount 2009 Triumph 675 Project Bike - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > Performance Mods

Old 10-23-09, 16:50   #1
RidersDiscount

Post Riders Discount 2009 Triumph 675 Project Bike

Check out our Riders Discount project Triumph 675. We bought it just to build a full-on racebike – all the goodies along the lines of Triumph kit parts like the harness and ECU are on the way. The exhaust, rearsets, race bodywork, brakes etc – it’s all getting done right.
Who knows what we’ll bolt onto it so check back frequently and see what we’re up to!

We’re taking suggestions as to what parts we should use on the bike, so if there’s anything you’d like to see, please let us know. Should be interesting, until then - probably the last time it’ll look like this. :D

Last edited by RidersDiscount; 07-18-12 at 11:47.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-09, 17:28   #2
BuckeyeD

Send a message via AIM to BuckeyeD

Annnnnddddddd... then you're giving it to me?

I would like to see some lightweight magnesium wheels. doesn't matter what brand

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels, move the soul."

Old 10-23-09, 17:57   #3
rugbymook

I'll give you a list of all the "pretty parts" on my race bike!
WERA Expert #93
AMA Pro #93
Rugbymook93
European Motorcycles of Pittsburgh

Old 10-23-09, 18:34   #4
Beau1K

Send a message via AIM to Beau1K

BST Carbon Fiber wheels all the way.

Brembo monoblocks and ohlins front suspension.

Life is a ***** and I'm her Pimp!

Old 10-23-09, 18:39   #5
flyinbrian

I would like to say hi and give a quick introduction. My name is Brian Gibson and I am the owner of Riders Discount. I wanted to say how excited I am with this project bike. I had the lucky opportunity to race a 2007 model this summer and found the bike to be incredibly fun to ride with loads of potential within the motor and chassis. Even though I crashed during one of the two races I had raced I found the bike to be brilliant on the brakes and mid corner. The crash was mostly my fault as I was probably pushing a little too hard with the suspension not quite sorted to it maximum potential. With that being said I hope we can sort this 2009 bike out and make it a true contender at the track and possibly even enter it at the AMA Pro level.

The Triumph 675 to me is a unique machine with an exotic sound that just begs to be modified and explored. I am also excited about Riders Discount being a sponsor of this forum and becoming part of the Triumph community. Please keep the suggestions coming on this project and we will see how it turns out.

2007 Triumph 675 raced summer 09:

Bonus shot of the 07 675 summer 09
WERA EX #31

RidersDiscount has what you need! Check out our sponsor forum for weekday specials on all kinds of Triumph gear!
Open Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm EST

Keep an eye on the Riders Discount Triumph 675 Project here

Last edited by flyinbrian; 02-23-12 at 20:00.

Old 10-23-09, 18:45   #6
flyinbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeD View Post

I would like to see some lightweight magnesium wheels. doesn't matter what brand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau1K View Post
BST Carbon Fiber wheels all the way.
One of the first things I stated yesterday when deciding to purchase this bike was that we should get some trick rims. I will have to check AMA/DMG rules about aftermarket wheels.
WERA EX #31

RidersDiscount has what you need! Check out our sponsor forum for weekday specials on all kinds of Triumph gear!
Open Monday thru Friday 10am - 6pm EST

Keep an eye on the Riders Discount Triumph 675 Project here

Old 10-23-09, 20:24   #7
BJJAzoresRule

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinbrian View Post
I would like to say hi and give a quick introduction. My name is Brian Gibson and I am co-owner to Riders Discount. I wanted to say how excited I am with this project bike. I had the lucky opportunity to race a 2007 model this summer and found the bike to be incredibly fun to ride with loads of potential within the motor and chassis. Even though I crashed during one of the two races I had raced I found the bike to be brilliant on the brakes and mid corner. The crash was mostly my fault as I was probably pushing a little too hard with the suspension not quite sorted to it maximum potential. With that being said I hope we can sort this 2009 bike out and make it a true contender at the track and possibly even enter it at the AMA Pro level.

The Triumph 675 to me is a unique machine with an exotic sound that just begs to be modified and explored. I am also excited about Riders Discount being a sponsor of this forum and becoming part of the Triumph community. Please keep the suggestions coming on this project and we will see how it turns out.

2007 Triumph 675 raced summer 09:

Bonus shot of the 07 675 summer 09
I'd hit it!!............and the girl too.

I would say some pro-bolt. Especially around the wheels, would make it lighter. I forget what that type of weight is called no unsprung or sprung, rotating maybe?
07 Daytona:1050, Jardine, Tuneboy, 520 +1 -1, K&N, Double bubble, Pazzo gold shortys, Frame+Fork+Swingarm Sliders, Woodcraft covers, Watsen Flush Mount 1-LED, skyking tail sliders, CA rear light, Custom Pearl Paint, Ottimoto Gas cap, CF heelguards, Catalyst Race Tail, skyking clutch slider, Stompgrip, Gold racetech spring, Hyperpro damper (finally). Decatted and no EXBV. Some probolt stuff, PCIII

:Next Mods: NJCustom Tank Protectors, Driven bar ends

Old 10-23-09, 20:30   #8
hordboy

Any word what the 2010 AMA rules are going to look like? You need to lobby Ludington to get some of that kit stuff approved, then things could be... interesting.

Old 10-23-09, 20:44   #9
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Nice!! Keep us posted on this.

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 205 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda - JackTrebourMotorcycles
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."
2014 Triumph675.net Track Day! Sign up HERE!

Old 10-24-09, 07:39   #10
masterseung

Hey that looks just like my bike!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement