A fun raffle - posters, stickers, carbon rear hugger. - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Raffles and Auctions

Raffles and Auctions Subforum for fund-raising events

Old 09-08-09, 16:57   #1
AdamB
Retired Administrator

Default A fun raffle - posters, stickers, carbon rear hugger.

It's been a while and I really wanted to see some sort of raffle going, especially given all the new members.

-->>>This Raffle runs from now through September 26th.

All funds raised will be sent directly to Signs Express Racing!! See their web-site for more information http://racing.signsexpress.co.uk/ Buy a ticket, help these guys with a race weekend!!!!!

P r i z es:

1. Big Triumph Banner, 2 Triumph675.net vinyl stickers, and a Lee Bivens 675 Poster.

It's a big banner, what more can I tell you. I grabbed a few extras after meeting the Triumph rep at Barber 2 years agao. Make your 675's home a bit more appealing and comfortable by letting it know you care. Colors may vary on the stickers, but bet on 2 white ones. The Lee Bivens poster is cool as hell.

2. A 8ft x 2ft high quality, digital printed heavy duty banner with whatever design is wanted (must be Triumph related) Never under estimate the quality of the stuff coming our of Rich's shop (Signs Express - Lincoln). What ever the winner and Rich come up with for this banner, it will be kick ass!

Very generously donated by Rich from Signs Express Racing. MANY THANKS Rich!!

3. Carbon Rear Hugger That's right.... your chance at a carbon fiber rear hugger worth 120/$196 plus shipping. The hugger was previously on Rich's 675 prior to it becoming a track dedicated bike, so it's not absolutely brand new.

Very generously donated by Rich from Signs Express Racing. MANY THANKS Rich!!

Let's have a little fun and help raise some money to support some guys that have been around this forum for a while . It may not end up being a whole ton of money, but I'm sure race gas and some beer would be greatly appreciated!

Rules:
* Cost per ticket is $3. The purchase of each $3 ticket gives you a chance at any of the prizes.

Quote:
Sorry about that. Lets do a ticket purchase max of 10 per forum member. No max on total entries over all for the raffle itself.

I'm traveling right now, so if a mod could update the original post, that would be great.

* To buy a ticket(s), please send a PM to AdamB for instructions. If you donate $12, that entitles you to 4 tickets If you donate $15,that entitles you to 5 tickets ....so on, and so on.

* The winner of any one prize will be automatically ineligible for the other prizes and an additional drawing will take place to determine the Winner of the each additional prize.

* The Draw will be done on September 27th. Ticket purchases will be allowed unit Midnight Pacific time, September 26th. -- all the tickets/names printed out and cut, and the winners picked from a hat.

* Shipping
- Items located in the United States - Free anywhere in the U.S. Additional costs incurred for shipping outside of the U.S. will be split. The winner will be responsible for half & the forum will pay the other half.
- Items located in the UK. - Winners may be responsible for half the shipping costs. TBD between Rich and raffle prize winner.

* Questions, post 'em here or pm AdamB

By donating/buying ticket(s), you've agreed to the Rules of this Raffle, so please read them carefully.

Note: Information regarding the number of participants and funds raised will not be released until the raffle has ended.

Prize pictures:

Triumph Banner:(just like the blue one on the front of Bill's trailer)

Stickers (as example, not necissarily in any specific color for prize):

Lee Bivens 675 poster (sample: your poster will not have a written message to Scott...lol)

Carbon Rear Hugger: (sample shot taken from Jack Lilley site)

Old shot on Rich's 675...

Last edited by AdamB; 09-21-09 at 18:23. Reason: WR-edit to add max ticket purchase rule

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-09, 06:28   #2
Cloud
Banned

Sounds good. I'm in for some tickets. Is there a minimum number of total tickets for this raffle to take place?

Thanks again Rich for your generous donation. That CF Hugger looks great.

Old 09-09-09, 11:12   #3
KEGSdale

Money sent!

Old 09-09-09, 11:22   #4
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Awesome Adam, +1 to the ticket max?

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 215 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."

Old 09-09-09, 11:50   #5
AdamB
Retired Administrator

Sorry about that. Lets do a ticket purchase max of 10 per forum member. No max on total entries over all for the raffle itself.

I'm traveling right now, so if a mod could update the original post, that would be great.

Old 09-09-09, 13:18   #6
Lindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post

In my oppinion you should not limit ticket sales to one person as long as you allow only one prize per member. If someone wants to Donate alot of money to better thier chances, thats better for Rich and Lloyd. In the end that same person can only win one prize, thats fair.

And for the record my cheep a$$ is only buying two tickets, to support this great cause.

http://vimeo.com/channels/29143

Old 09-09-09, 13:37   #7
Budo
I am a Fcking Fantastical Dancer

Necessary...

Opinion...

and tickets please :)

The bad thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.
The good thing about riding a motorcycle is you cant hear the phone ring.

- Scott P.

Old 09-09-09, 13:41   #8
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
In my oppinion you should not limit ticket sales to one person as long as you allow only one prize per member. If someone wants to Donate alot of money to better thier chances, thats better for Rich and Lloyd. In the end that same person can only win one prize, thats fair.

And for the record my cheep a$$ is only buying two tickets, to support this great cause.
We usually only allow a 6 ticket max, so 10 is pushing it. I don't care how many tickets I end up getting, Rich and Lloyd are getting at least $50.00 from me.

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 215 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."

Old 09-09-09, 16:17   #9
PBR ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstu202 View Post
We usually only allow a 6 ticket max, so 10 is pushing it. I don't care how many tickets I end up getting, Rich and Lloyd are getting at least $50.00 from me.
Im in, and was over the 10 ticket amount...just give me the max tickets, and good luck to the racers!!

Old 09-09-09, 20:33   #10
Rat Race
BOTM Winner

Thank you very much for organising this Adam and thank you all for helping sponsor a race team. I will keep my fingers crossed that YOU win!

Just to let you guys know a bit more about the banner design, I have a wide format digital printer at work, so you can have something simple or full colour. You are more than welcome to have one of the designs below, or we can make a design based around your bike if you have a hi resolution shot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement