TuneBoy maps -- post / download them here - Page 95 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 05-07-13, 13:37   #941
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

Resurecting this thread in order to make a request. Does anyone have a custom TuneECU map for a 2012 ST3 with a similar setup as mine? I have a CRM low mount exhaust (cat gone) and stock headers, but I'm using the Arrow low mount map currently. A CW low exhaust would be comprable. I have the stock air filter in, SAI and O2 sensors disabled (SAI removed and blocked off, O2 sensor still in the bung), and the intake screen removed.

Using the Arrow map I'm getting a loud pop, almost a backfire, everytime I upshift from 1st to 2nd gear. I use the quickshifter for the other upshifts, so there's no pop. That's the main thing I'm looking to eliminate. Is there something I could do, other than a better tune, to eliminate that? Otherwise the bike seems to run fine. Haven't spent enough time with this map and exhaust setup to tell much else besides that it seems to pull harder, but I'm guessing from the popping that I'm running a bit rich. Is that a reasonable assumption?

Thanks for any pointers, or better yet a custom tune, ha ha.

Trinity's Mod Thread

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-13, 04:57   #942
Doug97

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff_boy View Post
Hey, got the bike tuned today. Let me know what you think. Attached is before and after graphs.

Here's the map if anyone wants to take a look and let me know what you think(TuneBoy format) - http://www.4shared.com/file/NhWLdeA2/LAE_DAN_V12.html

Tune in .hex/TuneECU format - http://www.4shared.com/file/6n1_kLai/dancustom.html
According to the TuneECU site your map has been "reworked by Deano in South Africa". Who is Deano and what did he do exactly?

http://www.tomhamburg.net/Custom_Tune_list.html

Old 10-07-13, 04:42   #943
Mayocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff_boy View Post
Hey, got the bike tuned today. Let me know what you think. Attached is before and after graphs.

Here's the map if anyone wants to take a look and let me know what you think(TuneBoy format) - http://www.4shared.com/file/NhWLdeA2/LAE_DAN_V12.html

Tune in .hex/TuneECU format - http://www.4shared.com/file/6n1_kLai/dancustom.html

Owing a 2012 Daytona i want to workout the new items of Tuneboy: quickshift, pitlimiter and 3 different mappings.
The links to the files of Duff_boy won't work. Anybody else got the files?

Old 11-29-13, 09:10   #944
bmwfrik

Default Miles to Km/h

Hello everyone!
I do not know if I'm totally on the right track / right forum post, but I try.
I would like to change from miles to km/h on my 2007 daytona 675. The buttons on the instrument panel is defective (due to moisture) and I wonder if there are any otther way to do this?
Can this be done by Tuneboy, TuneEcu or something else?

-Today I have a Bmw 540I OBD2 cable that I think I can use on the bike (Usb-Obd2) installed with TuneEcu or Tune Boy?
Can anyone help me? Thanks for your help!

-Living in Norway and the environment of Daytona is rather small and I am proud of my good and rare "bike"!!

Ole Rasmus

Old 03-20-14, 15:55   #945
zilwis

Default Looking for a map

Hi guys,

Im looking for map, to my Daytona 675 '07 . mod list:

EXUP removed (pipe welded instead)
Catalysator removed (pipe welded instead)
TOR slip on
KN Air filter
Air Flaper removed
Iridium 9 plugs

Does anyone has such setup and maybe a map?

Old 04-01-14, 18:32   #946
675 SE

Default 675 Running Rich - Tuneboy Map

Hi everyone,

I have just recently purchased a 2010 675 Daytona 675 SE which I am really happy with as it was my step up from a 250cc now that I have my full licence.

I purchased the bike with a few modifications including Jardine RT-1 Slip on, EXUP Removed, PCV Fitted, Cat Removed, Power Commander 5 with Tuneboy Software which has had the MIL light cleared.

I believe the bike is running rich as sometimes upon initial start up there is fuel spitting out of the exhaust which on its own I wasn't to worried about. On the weekend I did a 4 hour highway ride(2 hours each way) and upon return my pillion cover was covered in what I believe to be fuel which is a bit of a pain to get off. My concern is that if I double a partner, they will end up being covered in this fuel.

I have attached a copy of the dyno charts from when it was tuned 2 years ago and am not sure whether they are still the same.
I am also looking at extending the exhaust pipe so that the muffler sits out an extra 20mm.

Has any one had these issues before?
I really am a noob when it comes to tuning however hope to learn more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Exhaust.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	106242  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dyno Charts.pdf (1.03 MB, 7 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement