Keigwin@the track announce some sad news - Triumph675.Net Forums
News, Announcements, Tests and ride reports any and all 675 ride experiences and news

post #1 of 5 Old 06-19-09, 03:40 Thread Starter
Race Team Sponsor
Keigwin@the track announce some sad news

Don't think this is a re-post. Couldn't find anything on the search.

I get Keigwins@tt emails on occasions and thought I would pass this one along. Sad new indeed.

I had the pleasure of meeting Eric when I took Keigwins 2 day school. He was one of my 1 on 1 instructor for a session. He is a super nice guy. My thought and prayer go out to him and his family.

"Hello. We have some sad news but a bright spot. We are announcing a very special trackday.

You may have heard that Eric Arnold, a beloved longtime KEIGWINS instructor, was recently injured in a tragic AFM race. His injuries are severe and numerous. We are relieved he survived. But we are deeply saddened that Eric suffered complete, irreversible damage to his spinal cord and will never walk again.

Tragedies like these are bad enough. They are made worse by devastating financial problems. Medical bills, rehabilitation costs, unimaginable expenses to adopt to a much different lifestyle.

We're hoping for a great turnout to our newly arranged

Eric Arnold Fund Raiser Trackday, Sunday September 27 at Thunderhill.

To maximize the funds raised we are accepting only normal payments. No trackday ticket pack tickets, no VIP passes. KEIGWINS instructors are paying full price, other workers are volunteering and contributing. During the trackday we will also be auctioning some very special prizes.

Please consider signing up (on our website -- click on "Sign Up Now" under "2009 Events", or call or email sales@keigwin. com).

Donations of any amount can also be made by PayPal to EricArnoldRecoveryF und@gmail. com (this is NOT for signing up for the fund raiser trackday).

Thank you! And God bless you for your kindness.

Lance and Linda Keigwin."

www.keigwin. com
sales@keigwin. com
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 Old 06-19-09, 04:35
Send a message via AIM to tooblekain
Dude that sux. Thoughts and prayers go out to him

Ride and get shacked in the Tube....Kain the Throttle

What is The Clymb? Click on the link below and be prepared to be hooked:
post #3 of 5 Old 06-19-09, 16:18
Sorry to hear bout this, Hope Eric has the support he needs for his upcoming recovery.

Is it just me or has there been a extreamly high number of racing accidents this year.? Here locally we had two very serious ones on the same weekend. One broken pelvis, one compound leg fracture. I also read that young upcoming star Peter Lenz had a serious off as well.

Best wishes to all on the road to recovery.
post #4 of 5 Old 06-21-09, 04:23
BOTM Winner
terrible news...........hope all is well
post #5 of 5 Old 06-21-09, 05:27
Triumph The Dawg
Repost Police
This really blows...
I had the chance to meet Eric Arnold while I was working as staff for Helimot in San Jose, and he was a really nice guy.

"Think Fast, Ride Safe"

Originally Posted by vette
I have my headlights disconnected off always, as I see no point having them on during the day waste of power.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph675.Net Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode