need some codes read - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 10-24-16, 12:48 Thread Starter
G2G

need some codes read

Anyone local have the capabilities to read a code for me? Tune ecu ect? Need to find out whats going on with my GF's 2011 675 Daytona. Engine light is lit and want to know exactly whats going on instead of guessing. I can bring the bike over as long as you can plug in and tell me whats going on. I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago but can ride or toss it on my van and come over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-24-16, 16:06
Bamboo671

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G View Post
Anyone local have the capabilities to read a code for me? Tune ecu ect? Need to find out whats going on with my GF's 2011 675 Daytona. Engine light is lit and want to know exactly whats going on instead of guessing. I can bring the bike over as long as you can plug in and tell me whats going on. I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago but can ride or toss it on my van and come over.

If no one is able to help you out, you can take your bike to an auto parts store and have them read it with their ODBII reader. It will provide you a P### code but if you take that code and do a search for it here. It will provide a technical explanation of what the issue is and then you can go from there. Not much but a starting point at least.

1997 YZF100R/Thunderace - She committed suicide 15Mar07!
2008 Daytona 675 - She was murdered 30Jan13
2013 Daytona 675R - Sexy reincarnation 15Mar13! Here's my build

"The process is more important than the product" - Inky Johnson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement