Two Brothers Dyno Tune????? - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 05-20-08, 22:57   #1
chris_491

Default Two Brothers Dyno Tune?????

Anyone with a Two Brothers slip on put their bike on the Dyno and feel like sharing their PCIII map? I know every bike is different but i am nowhere near a dyno and have signed up for my first track day for this coming monday. The tunes i have found are terrible! I have come to terms with the popping but i have so much black sut on my pipe tail light and tail fairing. I also have a bad dead spot at about 6k. I am currently running the leo vince with o2 eliminator map and it seems to be the best i have found but still not good.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-08, 23:11   #2
AsphaltScraper
Chiperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_491 View Post
Anyone with a Two Brothers slip on put their bike on the Dyno and feel like sharing their PCIII map? I know every bike is different but i am nowhere near a dyno and have signed up for my first track day for this coming monday. The tunes i have found are terrible! I have come to terms with the popping but i have so much black sut on my pipe tail light and tail fairing. I also have a bad dead spot at about 6k. I am currently running the leo vince with o2 eliminator map and it seems to be the best i have found but still not good.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!
I have a TBR M5 Ti with just the TOR tune.
There is a flat spot between 6 and 8k with it, but if I set up correctly for the turn and avoid that rev point going in then it's all good, I can get a great drive out.
No black soot issues.

Old 05-21-08, 11:33   #3
BB-675-VT

Default Flat Spot

I think I also have a slight flat spot on a perfectly stock, low mile 675. Could be a characteristic of the bike I guess.

If I am flying through the Revs and shifting while gaining speed, I do not feel it. If I Roll it on, staying in (say, 3rd or 4th), I feel it.

TO me, thats a very important RPM on the old curve, I would love to tune that out.

BB

Old 05-21-08, 20:28   #4
chris_491

The flat spot i can deal with but this soot is starting to be a problem. I usually have to scrub my tail fairing for a good 5 minutes to get the black sh*t off and my pretty little gold tip has never been gold and wont even clean up back to gold. Will dynoing the bike take care of this? Will gutting the cat help at all???

Old 05-23-08, 14:12   #5
92illpony

I too have the two bros and the coal factory and i know its running super super rich. Saving money for the tuneboy and looking at cutting the cat out after reading some others posts.

Old 05-23-08, 14:43   #6
cintron.ben
Race Team Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92illpony View Post
I too have the two bros and the coal factory and i know its running super super rich. Saving money for the tuneboy and looking at cutting the cat out after reading some others posts.
So you are having problems with soot also?? Is this very common with that exhaust?

Old 05-23-08, 14:50   #7
92illpony

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintron.ben View Post
So you are having problems with soot also?? Is this very common with that exhaust?

well the honda cleaner takes everything off easily except for the soot from my bike. Takes forever to get that crap off. I'm pretty sure its just a tune issue though.

Old 05-23-08, 14:51   #8
cintron.ben
Race Team Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92illpony View Post
well the honda cleaner takes everything off easily except for the soot from my bike. Takes forever to get that crap off. I'm pretty sure its just a tune issue though.

Are you running the stock tune? or TOR?

Old 05-23-08, 15:02   #9
92illpony

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintron.ben View Post
Are you running the stock tune? or TOR?
I am running the TOR

Old 05-23-08, 15:08   #10
chris_491

I've got the PCIII and i have tried about 3 tunes and I am not having any luck.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement