URL:s to Tuneboy and PCIII tunes for 675 - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 04-24-08, 20:34   #21
roffe_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggillies View Post
GRRRRR.... This tune

Arrow full system

Wayne M have a dyno tune for this setup that get rid of the popping at decel. Dyno chart and link to the map can be found via this post: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showpost.php?p=250458&postcount=18

Seems to be for a Street Triple??? I tried loading it and got an error message telling me it was the wrong ECU type???...
Hi Ggilles. Yep - that tune is for the str3 so no luck for us Daytona nerds using that map.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-08, 03:37   #22
AZ675

Whats a good map for the 675 with full arrow system? I just received my Tuneboy and awaiting key info. Any info would be appreciated? Im currently running the Triumph full arrow map. Thanks! AZ675

Old 04-26-08, 04:58   #23
Devilfish

Send a message via AIM to Devilfish Send a message via Skype™ to Devilfish

^^^ Uhhh, the Full Arrow Exhaust Tune from Tuneboy, of course...

By the way, anybody here notice the change in Tunes??? The standard 675 Tune used to be called "20108" but now up on the Tuneboy site (and included with the latest version software) the standard 675 Tune is called "20203"... The Aftermarket Exhaust tune has also changed from "20109" to "20204". Does anybody know what has changed about them?

Old 04-26-08, 06:07   #24
roffe_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ675 View Post
Whats a good map for the 675 with full arrow system? ...
There are a couple of Arrow maps tweaked by users on this site, unfortunately no one shared here yet. I would try the PCIII - map and compare that to the standard Triumph Arrow map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilfish View Post
...By the way, anybody here notice the change in Tunes??? The standard 675 Tune used to be called "20108" but now up on the Tuneboy site (and included with the latest version software) the standard 675 Tune is called "20203"...
They were announced during last autumn and I had a breif look to spot the changes. I believe I didnt find any changes in the tables, so the upgrade must be related to other functions...

Old 04-26-08, 17:13   #25
AZ675

roffe, thanks a bunch! Do I just search on here for the PCIII map? Sorry, Im new to the Tuneboy and this site. Thanks! AZ675

Old 04-27-08, 03:06   #26
roffe_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ675 View Post
roffe, thanks a bunch! Do I just search on here for the PCIII map? Sorry, Im new to the Tuneboy and this site. Thanks! AZ675
Hi AZ, In the first post, there is a link to powercommander.com with all the PCIII tunes for the 675 and in post 2 and 3 there is a "how-to". The PCIII You would like for an Arrow full system is http://www.powercommander.com/downlo...s/m515-003.exe and use the 20110 as base map.

Good luck!

Old 05-07-08, 16:52   #27
PragB

Send a message via AIM to PragB

Already disconnected the O2 sensor, and am contemplating cutting out the section with the exup valve & cat... what would be the best map to run?? The Leo Vince full system map?? I don't want to have to change the plugs so I don't think I should do the Arrow?? Would I have to with the Leo full map?? Any thoughts??

Old 05-07-08, 17:07   #28
roffe_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by PragB View Post
Already disconnected the O2 sensor, and am contemplating cutting out the section with the exup valve & cat... what would be the best map to run?? The Leo Vince full system map?? I don't want to have to change the plugs so I don't think I should do the Arrow?? Would I have to with the Leo full map?? Any thoughts??
Wow PragB, You relly are bitten by the mod bug eh?. You are doing a impressive work on Your bike!

I wouldnt worry too much about the small spec difference between the plugs. Actually, I've got some NGK iridium of the Arrow specs lying around until its time to make the big service for me, just because of the ign advance and the earlier EXUP opening in my map.

However, You still got more narrow hedders than the full systems. I would perhaps start with the leaner of the two maps and stick with that. Maybe go for the Arrow map and add a couple of degrees ign advance above 10k? Hordboy have done a ton of these kind of testings, and I believe he went with the Arrow tune.

Good luck with Your work!

Old 05-07-08, 18:44   #29
PragB

Send a message via AIM to PragB

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffe_s View Post
However, You still got more narrow hedders than the full systems. I would perhaps start with the leaner of the two maps and stick with that. Maybe go for the Arrow map and add a couple of degrees ign advance above 10k? Hordboy have done a ton of these kind of testings, and I believe he went with the Arrow tune. Good luck with Your work!

Thanks for the advice I will go that route, however I need assistance...

"Maybe go for the Arrow map and add a couple of degrees ign advance above 10k?"

I am not sure how to do that

Old 05-07-08, 22:54   #30
CrazyCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffe_s View Post

STREET TRIPLE:

A general description of standard maps at the Tuneboy site for this bike can be found at http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showpost.php?p=250461&postcount=38

Compareable dyno charts for standard vs arrow may be found at: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showpost.php?p=250484&postcount=12

I hope this will make things a little bit easier for new TB users, finding their way to the tunes.
OK, I've bought the TuneBoy, got the key to make it work, now, the tune described for a stock standard Street Triple, which looks near as good as the Arrow.....where do I find it, please.

Also, are there any quirks to it, like having to use 95/98 octane fuel?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement