Triumph 675 Forums banner

OFFICIAL Photoshop Thread

273K views 1K replies 231 participants last post by  dmski 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so since I'm bored as hell during the day and there have been some requests for photoshopping different colors and things on bike, I figured we could have an official thread. If you know how to use PS, feel free to contribute as well.

This is mainly for changing colors on various bike parts, however I will do my best with changing parts. Not sure how well that will go though.

For reference, this is what I have done so far. Most of these were when I was planning on repainting my Daytona this winter, until it caught on fire:

If we get this going enough, maybe make this a sticky? For this to work I need others to help me out as well, though. I'll be creating a master .psd that I will try and upload to this thread for others to modify as well.

As of right now, I'm working on the 06-09 model with headlights. I will try and do a 06-09 track and an 09+ variant as well. It's a side profile for now as well:

List of things that can be changed (again, mainly color):
Front wheel
Rear Wheel
Subframe
Main Frame
Tank
Tail
Side Fairings
Nose fairing
Engine cover
Front fender
rearsets
passenger pegs
forks
shock
chain
front calipers
Heat Shield
Levers
Bar ends
Top Triple
Instrument cluster cover

For those of you who want to do it yourself but don't have photoshop skills, here are drawings for an 06-08 in street and track trim.

A folder for all of the photoshops I've done so far is here:

http://s838.beta.photobucket.com/user/arcticamt6/library/Photoshop Requests

See less See more
#6 ·
I know. I'll be working on cloning all the stuff out so we'll see how it goes. For track, I need to clone out what, the mirrors, headlights, turn signals, plate holder, and passenger pegs, correct? Am I missing anything? I might try and work on a superbike tail version as well.

#9 · (Edited)
I'm thinking a bright yellow. Not the gold that comes stock. There's just something about the word "Daytona" that brings a bright, loud yellow color to mind for me. Kind of race inspired. If you catch my drift at all.
I like the two tone with the turquoise and black. Could you do that with the yellow? And with a black stock can on the back.

#16 ·
Well, I've always thought a black 675 w/ SE graphics (675 Triple on the fairing and Daytona on the bottom). So I'm thinking Black paint bright red decals and matching red wheels.
Black can
Black engine covers
Black rear sets
Red decals and wheels
Red or black? Calipers
Am I taking advantage of your time? Haha I'm sure you will have plenty of requests once others see this thread. Thanks Chief

#35 ·

that is [flux]'s boty winning bike from 2008. awesome color on that motorcycle.

and i am a big fan of the earthy tones. burnt orange will not be as bas as it may seem in the mind. i use that combo often in artwork i do. flat red actually works quite well, too. red and green are complimentary colors and as long as they are earthy in tone (mostly green in this case) they will not look like it is christmas time.

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.