Triumph 675 Forums banner

2013 Daytona 675 Spy Photo

19K views 145 replies 72 participants last post by  ggillies 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
doesnt look as bad as what i though. im not sure if i like all the angles on the frame/subframe. Wished i could see the exhaust.

#4 ·
I searched for about 15 minutes and never found it, it just popped up on facebook. I'm still looking, and if I find it i'll take this thread away lol

#8 ·
#15 ·
Overall from what I can tell from the picture, I like it. I have always liked the under tail exhaust, and IMO, is a much nicer look. I ride with a guy who has a 2013 MV F3, the exhaust is 3 small diameter pipes on the right side angled up and back, very nice. Triumph, like other manufactures seem not to spend too much time with the exhaust details......... guess they want us to go aftermarket.......

#16 ·
I like some of it, and don't like some of it.

The classic original design will be sought after for years to come, but this one ain't one of those.
I like the look of the front end a bit. The rear subframer/tail looks like shyt. The swingarm looks diferent, but only slightly. And the frame of the bike looks the same, but different? I'm still trying to figure it out.

#18 ·
And the frame of the bike looks the same, but different? I'm still trying to figure it out.
I think the confusing part is there's matte-black parts of the fairings underneath the red that kinda blends in with the subframe. And the frame sliders aren't helping, haha.

I've realized the subframe annoys me so much because it's like it's a fake trellis frame. If it was JUST the outline without the crisscrossing member or even a solid piece it would look much better in my opinion.

#23 ·
Ewww, looks like some un-natural hybrid of an R6 and a ZX-6 that was given up for adoption and raised at Hinckley. I reserve final judgement untill I actually see on in the flesh, but from the pictures I am most definately not a fan. I'll be sticking with my '11 SE, thanks.

#26 ·
I'm reserving judgement until I see it in person or actual promo photos. The side exhaust looks small but I have doubts it will end up that way in the US with all the emissions regulations making them all huge these days. I can't quite tell the exact design of the headlights, but I thought the 09 and up had the best design in that aspect.

Things I don't like:
The random silver paint on the side of the headlights
The angular bits on the rear sub frame trellis
Random center light and air duct area (looks like it's missing something)

#27 ·
With what i am seeing there is no way i would be putting any money down on this bike.
I cant think of one sportbike that is WOW looking after 2006, but the RSV4 :hubba: OK the Panigale tri-Colore

I guess Triumph was not listening to it's customers...

#34 ·
WHAT the FUCK did they do to the Daytona?!?!?! I am so disappointed in this bike. Looks horrible, the street triple is not bad, but this, this is just a nasty concept of what a piece of shit looks like, Triumph needs to go back to being a British company not a want to be Japanese company

#35 ·
This is still a pre-prod bike. If you look closely the mirrors have zero points of articulation, which means those parts in particular are concept models. With that in mind I wouldn't look for any drastic design changes, but with feedback they could get rid of dumb stuff like the silver at the tips of the headlights and change the subframe color. With any luck they'll get rid of that stupid light above the intake.

On the plus side though, as someone else already pointed out, it does look like they've upgraded the turn signals to the ones from the streety and they've integrated some frame sliders.

One thing that nobody has mentioned yet is that it appears they've added factory click and roll levers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App

#38 ·
On the plus side though, as someone else already pointed out, it does look like they've upgraded the turn signals to the ones from the streety and they've integrated some frame sliders.

One thing that nobody has mentioned yet is that it appears they've added factory click and roll levers.
The bike just has a bunch of accessories installed. The levers and turn signals are accessories that you can already buy straight from Triumph, and the frame sliders are new for 2013. I'm pretty sure it has an Arrow exhaust fitted to it in these pics as well but you can't tell by the angle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.