Triumph 675 Forums banner

Barber Motorsports w/NESBA

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  sittingturbo 
#1 ·
I was out at Barber Motorsports yesterday, I was surprised how many Daytona 675's there were, was so nice to see so many fellow riders. Curious if any of those riders are here?

#2 · (Edited)
I was out at Barber Motorsports yesterday, I was surprised how many Daytona 675's there were, was so nice to see so many fellow riders. Curious if any of those riders are here?
Not I.. That is surprising about Nesba.. I know at the STT events there are usually quite a few 675's becuase of the sponsorship, but didn't know Nesba would have many.. I try not to run with Nesba if I can help it.

#5 ·
Raven, which bike were you? I noticed a black 675, red, and R... Any of those you?

As for STT, I think I will try them, I have had nothing but great experiences with NESBA, but I know I'd be running advanced with STT, got some buddies who are in the A group with STT, and I am about 6-7 seconds faster then them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.