Triumph 675 Forums banner

Secret santa

7K views 94 replies 20 participants last post by  Duc Hunter 675 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, so Christmas is right around the corner. I think it'd be cool to kind of get a secret santa thing going on. It doesn't have to be crazy, just something to get in the holiday spirit. Maybe a couple of parts here and there that people want/need or something completely random. Looks like we have some people interested, so for anyone that is interested and actually wants in, could you send me a PM with your name, address, wish list, and bike details, so i can start a list and get some people matched up.

#2 ·
Hey everyone, so Christmas is right around the corner. I think it'd be cool to kind of get a secret santa thing going on. It doesn't have to be crazy, just something to get in the holiday spirit. Maybe a couple of parts here and there that people want/need or something completely random. I don't know. What do you guys think?
Ok, jigs up. What part do you need and not want to pay for? :biggrinjester:

#7 ·
haha i dont really need anything. i just thought itd be a neat idea. maybe if someone had spare parts lying around that they dont need, they would just be able to give them to someone else. i dont know. like i said, it was just an idea. what i do need though is a fan and some beer haha. work is miserable.

#17 ·
Awesome, if enough people do it I'm just going to get everyone's name and write it on a piece of paper. Then I'll just draw them out of a hat to see who gets who and ill pm people and tell them who they have. Then I'll just get addresses and give them to the secret sender, that way the person getting a gift doesn't know who it's from.

#19 ·
I would like to know a little about the person I get. What is their bike, and what they have, maybe its a triumph T, maybe its a brake reservoir sock, maybe some neon lights for their 675 :biggrinjester: but whatever it is.. Id like to know they didn't have what I sent them.

#20 ·
we could put a limit on it. and yea, knowing something about the person would be good. maybe when i get their information, everyone that participates could give a little information about them and their bike. and maybe put together a sort of "wish list" to give you an idea of things they would want/need

#23 ·
I know they did something like this on the Subaru forum I am on. Put a list of names and then eventually paired them up. People would either spend a little bit of money or send misc items they had around the house. Was always a good time getting a random box of stuff in the mail.

#26 ·
yup me to, something simple, like triumph stickers, wheel tape, led marker lights, oil plugs, oil/air filters. maybe a tank pad,

thats stuff that most of us can use even if we already have some. and its more or less 20 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.