Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post Pics of your 675R

262K views 874 replies 244 participants last post by  Daytona114 
#1 ·
I've had mine since March and so far have fitted a CW exhaust and FE, ASV levers, Rizoma rearsets, fuel cap, oil filler cap, axle sliders and reservoirs, Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Puig screen, Gel seat, rear cowl, Ducati mirrors, passenger block offs, tank grips, CF tank protector, LED indicators, CW integrated tail light, 1050 throttle tube, GB crash protection, Radguard and header intake grill, headlight protectors, various titanium nuts and bolts, custom map.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn that's a lot of mods. So far I haven't done anything except Tech Spec tank grips and a 1050 throttle tube... All my money went to a track day, puma 1000 v3's, a knox back protector and a nice tire pressure gauge.

One day I hope to get to the upgrades, but the track has stolen all my money.

#4 ·
I keep seeing these and looking at them, I think they would killer with a carbon fiber tail section. already got the carbon front, but do the tail it would to me look like it goes from white front to black rear. May just be me but I think it would look good. Maybe because the black on the bottom almost follows it up the engine case and right behind the gas tank.

#7 ·
Heres a few of my 11 D675R. No mods Yet.:pout: Looking to possibly get comp werkes dual exhaust, carbon heel gaurds, carbon swingarm protectors, solo seat cowl, tinted double bubble windscreen, and who knows what else. Tooooo bad christmas inly comes once a year...Or does it?:coolgleamA:

Attachments

#329 ·
is this at Gettysburg?

#14 ·
Well they are certainly hawt! Did you get them direct from comp werkes or another site? And are those the stock turn signals that you moved or a special mount kit for them? Anyways, killer bike and agency better exhaust!:bowdown:

#16 ·
thanks for the info. How could i get a hold of Tj from riders discount? And your saying I can move my turn sigs to the subframe like yours. But i would have to take off my exhaust heat shield to do so? So I am guessing that it would be better to wait till i get a new exhaust. Have you noticed any issues with your exhaust and not having a heat shield between the tail and exhaust?

#17 ·
thanks for the info. How could i get a hold of Tj from riders discount?
CLICKY>>> Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: RidersDiscount@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: RidersDiscount@@AMEPARAM@@RidersDiscount
And your saying I can move my turn sigs to the subframe like yours. But i would have to take off my exhaust heat shield to do so? So I am guessing that it would be better to wait till i get a new exhaust
Yep, yep and probably.
Have you noticed any issues with your exhaust and not having a heat shield between the tail and exhaust?
None at all. You need to be a bit careful not to burn yourself when the exhaust is hot and putting the bike on a rear stand.

#31 ·
i wanna know where he got those mirors ^_^

#37 ·
WTF, I didn't know about the open house. Guess I should sign up for their news letters or check their website more often. I'm literally 10 min from SoCal Triumph in Brea. Send me a PM next time your in the area and we can go ride somewhere local. I still haven't ridden with anyone yet :thumbdown:

Congrats on the trophy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.