Triumph 675 Forums banner

The 2016 FORUM Member Race Thread

41K views 135 replies 17 participants last post by  mpusch 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alright ladies and gents, some of us on this forum race our dear 675s. And some of us might have a dear 675, but we race on another bike, and that's OK too! I don't care to start my own thread to talk about my own racing, but let's get this thread going with all of our 2016 race results. I know, personally, all I want to talk about is racing, and I'm sure there are others that want to get some back and forth going on our bikes and setup and successes and challenges and everything else. And those that don't race might find some entertainment in keeping tabs on how their beloved Trumpets are doing on the grid these days. I know it's winter and it might take a couple months to get the thread really off and running, but for the southerners that are able to to do some racing through the winter, let's hear it because I'm sure the northerners need something to get them thru til spring! :thumbup:

#131 ·
Had a fun season racing my 300. We're all done for the year up here in Wisconsin. My greatest accomplishment isn't the couple of 4th place finishes I managed to get, it's the fact that I didn't crash it or end up in the hospital at all this year. :thumbup:

Racing these little bikes is a lot of fun.

Photo credits: RyHNoFoto on Facebook

#132 ·
Not crashing is great, having fun is the whole point of it - if you're not enjoying it, this sport is way to dangerous to do if you're hating it!

Congrats on a good season and feeling accomplished!

#135 ·
Well, the AFM season has wrapped up, and I've got my full race report up on my blog! I learned a lot over the year, made some big gains, and made a fair bit of improvement as a rider. I'm really looking forward to next year, however, and stepping up my game even more.

Hoping to hang onto my daytona and run a class or two on it just to keep my skills sharp! I'll update as the winter progresses, I've got a lot of work between now and next spring, between getting myself into some seriously good physical shape, getting the new bike, and earning the $$ for the new bike! Won't be nearly as much fun or exciting as being out there, but it's the work I need to do if I'm going to reach my goals!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.