Triumph 675 Forums banner

My first Daytona 675!!

829 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  datscha 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have been a reader for a little while, just lurking, reading and researching. Finally pulled the trigger on a pearl white 2014 Daytona (not the R) and decided I should probably join the forum.

I do have another bike, a Versys 650 but have been looking for a sportier option for a while now. The look of the bike and the power delivery is amazing. I think I am in love. :grin2:

So glad to be here.
Rob

#3 ·
Welcome!

I'm fairly new here as well... Lurked for a while same as you.

I picked up my 08' and ended up putting a new motor in, putting about 1k miles on it, and then laid it down over the weekend and bent the forks. I'm 100% certain if it was any other bike I'd think it was cursed and get rid of it... But I love the handling (when I'm not being an idiot) and the sound of that triple!

#4 ·
Congrats.

Based on your handle, I assume you skydive? If so, I dare you to carry more stuff than the following: 1 rig, 2 full-face skydiving helmets, jumpsuits, 2 pairs of shoes + clothes, 2 sleeping bags, 1 tent and a passenger. All on the Daytona ;) wish I had some pictures...

But above all, have fun with your bike!

Blue skies...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.