Triumph 675 Forums banner

mm What Type Of People Ride The D675??

129K views 1K replies 778 participants last post by  chris.mayer 
#1 ·
well just got back from work around 4:00am, and i was wondering. what type of people ride the Daytona 675???
for example Me:

???

#954 ·
39, Instrument Fitter (industrial construction) until I fell down a ladder cage at work and destroyed a shoulder and my neck. Now it's time to figure out what the hell I am going to do until I retire.

I am thinking of moving to Hollywood and contracting myself out to obese movie stars to follow them around and slap stuff they shouldn't be eating out of their hands until they lose the weight they want.

#969 ·
26 , IT auditor for a financial firm :)

#975 ·
26, and in the Navy...

Btw everytime an aircraft flys by when I'm on the bike I do the Tom Cruise 'arm thing'. I used to ride a zx6r prior to my Naval career. That would have made it that much sweeter.
Oh my god, I'm so glad to hear someone else does that!
I fly and used to own a red Ninja, and used to do that every time I rode to the airport :thumbsup:

#974 ·
31, 8 yrs in the USAF. It's all about the speed and thrill pushing your limits and sharpening your skills.

Daytoner props to you! I just got into cycling. Living in the Eiffel at the moment so bought a road bike and mountain bike. After my bulged disk an no surgery I have turned to a bit of a slug, and cycling I have found to fun and lower impact while strengthening the core.

I like to ride with some of the older guys around here. They have been riding for 30-40 years and leave me in the dust at times but provide great mentorship.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.