Triumph 675 Forums banner

mm What Type Of People Ride The D675??

129K views 1K replies 778 participants last post by  chris.mayer 
#1 ·
well just got back from work around 4:00am, and i was wondering. what type of people ride the Daytona 675???
for example Me:

???

#803 ·
Is there anything else in the chair force ;biggrinjester; prolly doing a night ride this week sometime so hit me up ;)

#805 ·
25, US Marine, Engineer Equipment mechanic, soon to be mechanical engineer...:nod:

#845 ·
Marine Veteran now. College student. This has left me with little time to ride the Daytona :unhappy: or participate in this forum.

#811 ·
40 (still think I'm 25...)
Teacher: 3rd, 4th, 5th, grades, but now Instructional Technology Coach (fancy way to say I now teach teachers how to use the cool tech I have used for years with kids)...Yeah...Tech Geek!

#819 ·
24 (25 in december)
counterman at an auto parts store, looking to make a major change in the next year or two, just gotta figure it out.

#820 ·
53, X-ray/CT technologist, a have a problem, I'm addicted to motorcycles, own as many as my wife will allow before she starts complaining. I'm fortunate to live in a great riding area, own a both a STR and a Daytona, have a dedicated 05 GSXR 750 track mule, eventually want to track the Daytona but the blue frame and what fun it is as back road blaster have kept me from it. Would like an adventure bike again, Tiger 800 fits the bill, but the price of one has me leaning back to another Vstrom 650, the 2nd generation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.