Triumph 675 Forums banner

Exup value

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Disrupt 
#1 ·
Does any one know how to discount the exup value on a 2012 daytona I have the arrow can fitted with the arrow ecu map on the bike.

Is it just a case of getting under my bike and removing the cables from the value?

Thanks matt

#4 ·
Thank you I don't really want to play with the ecu

When you say move it is that just discounting the cables at both ends and do you have to wire at open as heard it default is closed?
There is a how to on you tube goggle it as far as the tune ECU it's not that complicated you have to buy the OBDII cable , down load the drivers for the cable hook it up between the Lap top and the bike and a few simple steps
You will get the job done

#5 ·
You can tell what position the valve is in by looking at the rod coming out that the cam/cables are attached to. The flats on the rod are in the same direction as the valve itself. Make sure the flats are horizontal and not vertical.

Realize you will get a check engine light if you remove the cables and motor and don't turn it off using TuneECU.

#6 ·
You can tell what position the valve is in by looking at the rod coming out that the cam/cables are attached to. The flats on the rod are in the same direction as the valve itself. Make sure the flats are horizontal and not vertical.

Realize you will get a check engine light if you remove the cables and motor and don't turn it off using TuneECU.
Thank you I was going to leave the power going to the motor that drives the cable to open and close.

In thinking by doing this the ecu wouldn't,t know I've moved the cable from the value

I don,t have a laptop I'm on here via an iPad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.