Triumph 675 Forums banner

What Are the Chances of This Happening?

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Ffemt 
#1 ·

Riding home with my coworker and see a cute girl in a nice car....

#5 ·
We need some closure here....

#8 ·
LOL!! Thanks guys. I know you all have better things to read so I will just give you the Cliff notes

1. Once traffic cleared I jetted home fellow rider knew what I was going to do.
2. got home showered let adrenaline wear off called " hey I was the guy on the bike you gave your number too" talked until 3am.
3. texted the next morning exchange pics, asked if her car was auto or standard, she said auto, asked if she knew how to drive stick she said no I told her "well you are gonna learn today"
4. grabbed the honda taught her in the parking lot put my hand on hers to move gear lever, she was impressed and she picked it up fast.
5. got hungry went to eat, the wanted sweets went to a Chocolate Bar, since it was a full moon we hung out at a park with a fountain walked around to another with a fountain until about 1 or 2am then took her home. and yes we kissed:grin2:

Reactions: Rookie28
#15 ·
That's pretty damn cool man. I mean this is what we all thought would happen when we got bikes but hasn't happened to me yet for sure! haha.

Good luck and hope everything works out!
Give it time, it may happen 1 day when you least expect like it did me.

Thanks man, it means a lot. I hope so too, the fact that of all nights traffic forced me to take that particular way home and the fact we instantly clicked leads up to believe it is meant to be. We are both all in.

#16 ·
That's pretty darn cool, good luck with everything!

I gotta work on getting my wife back on the bike. When we were young and dumb I opened up on my 636 first time she hopped on.. She hasn't been on a bike since [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.