Triumph 675 Forums banner

Triumph675 Password Change

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  luciano136 
#1 ·
So who is the retard who came up with the new password requirements?

G
#9 ·
This is Hokie. This is ****ing absurd. You lock me out of my account and don't let me get on without emailing a new password. Too bad the email that was associated with my account was shut down a long time ago because I never logged in. It wasn't necessary to use other than signing up for this site. Now I can't log in and fix the damn password because the idiots at this site can't keep it secure. You could have easily just made a notice saying to change your password within the next few days instead of logging everyone out automatically and preventing you from changing the password without your email address.

#10 ·
Not trying to poke an already upset beast but there was a notice posted on the site. It's even sticky'd now I think. I was completely aware of this well before it was going to happen. My only issue with the new password requirements was that it didn't meet the minimum characters requirements but I just repeated the same password and works fine.

#12 ·
Yeah I don't think there was an alert or push notification for the app. There was a thread started by one of the admins mentioning the upcoming change and requirements. Sorry bro...maybe the admins can get you the information you need to update your original profile. Worth a shot.

#15 ·
They do. Once they realized they could make a bunch of money by making people pay 500/month for selling on their sites, ad space revenue and a giant client list they can sell information from it was all downhill for any big forum on the internet.

#20 ·
On the flip side, who is the retard that uses a password that doesn't meet the minimum requirements! Lol jk.

I can't believe some of you guys still care what your passwords are or use the same ones on multiple sites! Use a password manager, like Apple's iCloud keychain and you'll be far more secure with far less headaches.

Also, ad block lol

>:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.