Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Track bike - Houston, TX

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  jp129 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale:
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R in TRACK trim - Asking $2,300.00 for a quick sale
-I am the second owner with Clean Texas blue title under my name (Can be converted for street use, if willing)
-Bike has never been laid down under my ownership nor were there any signs of being dropped when I bought it
-Currently still has Kawasaki "Good Time Protection plan" until 07/17/2015 with the option of extension
-Currently has 5,712 miles; I put about 3K miles of street riding until I converted it over to a track bike and put about 700 miles of track riding in the last 2 years

Modifications:
Racetech gold valves in front forks
Spiegler SS front brake line (translucent blue with titanium fittings)
90 degree aluminum valve stems
Zero Gravity Double Bubble smoked windscreen
Formula composite fiberglass race fairings with Dzus fasteners
X-Race Predator adjustable rear set (Currently configured for GP Shift)
Generic Adjustable Clutch/Brake levers (Orange)
Generic Clip-ons with 7/8 bars (Black with raw aluminum bars)
Vortex aluminum rear spools (Black)
K&N Pod fliters
#110 Main jets
Shimmed needles (3 shims)
K&N Crankcase vent
Techspec Tank grips
Progrip tank protector
Rear brake reservoir delete
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC1 DOT Race front tire (Only used for 3 track days, plenty of tread/heatcycles left)
Bridgestone BT003RS rear tire (Used for about 700 street miles and 8 track days, but has good tread left)
Kick stand has been removed

The only OEM parts I have left are:
OEM Airbox, Gauge cluster surround, Radiator cowling, and mirror base; I'll give the buyer whatever else I can find, but all the "big" stuff were either sold off or given to friends in need

Bike maintenance is all current
-TB Sync checked, Carbs cleaned, Brake Fluid flush, & Oil Change all last week
-Fork fluid changed out Feb 2015
-New OEM 520 chain installed late 2014
-Battery is always hooked up to a Battery Tender when not in use and holds a perfect charge
-If the buyer does not want to run the KN Pod filters, I can re-install the OEM airbox and rejet the carbs to OEM
-I will run and document a compression test for the potential buyer in the next few days
-Bike starts cold without choke and runs very smoothly, absolutely no issues
-I will provide the buyer with a digital copy as well as a printed copy of the Factory Service Manual

Condition/Descriptions:
-Bike is extremely clean and has been meticulously maintained
-I just took it out to COTA the weekend of 06/27/2015 and the bike ran flawlessly
-Fairings were painted by me using PPG Shopline 2 stage paint (base coat and clear coat); I rushed the job so I did not spend the proper time on prep and finishing so there is A LOT of orange peel. I was not concerned since this was just my track bike
-I had to shave the sides of the fairings down to make clearance for the clip-ons
-Bike has always been stored inside a garage under a cover and on front/rear stands
-I bought the bike from a lady in 2012 with 2K miles, put on 3K of street miles, then converted it to a full time track bike and put on 700 miles of track riding
-I am selling because I just don't ride the bike and spend most of my time on the Daytona 675; I wanted to hold onto it to do some CMRA races, but I just don't have the time to pursue racing, so it's up for grabs

Location/Terms:
-Bike is located in Houston, TX
-No test rides without cash in hand

Pictures:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.