Triumph 675 Forums banner

Race ECU/dash compatibility

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Dave K 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Looking for a little clarification. I've searched around and found some partial answers regarding the compatibility of the race ECU and different model-year dashes. I'm running an 07 D675 with the Triumph race ECU/harness setup. My question is what is the year range of dashes that will work with my setup? My initial thought is 06-12, but wondering if anyone has used a '13+ or knows for sure that they would work....

Thanks in advance for any help....:thumbup:

#3 ·
There is obviously some differences in the race harnesses themselves.
So based on that, it is hard to say if the 2013+ dash would work for your application... you sir would be the guinea pig.

You should be able to use the 06-12 gauges without any issues, although there has been known to be some issues with the early 06 dashes when used with the race harness.

I would see if you can find a schematic of the wire connectors and what they are routed to on the dash, as it is very possible it could work, if the plug in is the same..... If you need a 13 dash to try I have one, maybe I will plug it up on my bike and see if it runs..:whistle:

#4 ·
UPDATE:

So I wound up getting my race harness installed along with the race ECU. The gauges from my '07 were damaged in a crash so I was hunting down a new cluster. Wound up purchasing a 2012 dash from a forum member. Went to fire up the bike...no go. Dash lit up and seemed to be working fine, but I noticed there was no sound of the fuel pump priming. Hooked the bike up to the ol' laptop and fired up TuneEcu. Got a few errors: CAN-Bus error, incompatible dash error, and a high ambient pressure sensor.

Long story short, I threw my old cluster in and violá...fuel pump primed and she fired right up. So....not sure what gauges are actually compatible with the race ecu setup...??

Either way looks like I'll have a 2012 cluster up for sale shortly...:biggrinjester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.