Triumph 675 Forums banner

*Price Update* FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE - Chicago

4K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  stickem189 
#1 · (Edited)
!!!!SOLD!!!!! 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE - Chicago

For sale is a lime green 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r Special Edition with 2,956 miles in great condition. I am the first owner, and have title in hand!

CONS:
- Minor scratches on fairings/cowlings from normal riding.

PROS:
- Only 2,956 miles
- Oil and filter changed twice a year, once before winter and once after winter.
- Maintenance has been kept up to date. Chain was cleaned and lubed regularly.
- Lots of aftermarket parts (listed below) -- I will include any/all stock parts that I have swapped.

Aftermarket Parts:
• Area P Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust (installed for approximately 2000 miles)
• K & N Air Filter
• Factory Pro Jet Kit
• Rear Seat Cowl ( I don't have the rear seat)
• Mirror Extenders
• Fender Eliminator Kit
• Intuitive Frame sliders, bar end sliders, and swing arm spools

Price is $3700, open to offers so feel free to shoot them my way. I have title in hand. If you have any questions feel free to email or PM me.

See less See more
#5 ·
Because I know you know people who know people who are looking for a Ninja 250. So I have for sale a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r Special Edition. I am the original owner, the bike has 2909 miles. The bike is in excellent condition with only minor scratches and rock chips that occur from actually riding the bike. The tires on the bike are still in good condition. The bike has never been dropped or laid down. There are also light scratches on the seat cowl when I dropped it trying to put something inside the storage area.

The bike has an Area P carbon fiber full exhaust with approximately 1000 miles, a K&N air filter, and tuned with a Factory Pro Jet Kit, a matching rear seat cowl, mirror extenders, fender eliminator kit, and a custom rear tire hugger, frame slider, bar end sliders and swing are spools. Anything that was swapped out, on the bike, I still have all the original parts, which I will include as well.

All maintenance was kept up to date, I did an oil chance twice a year, one before the riding season and one after, and bike was properly winterized, and was always stored inside.

Price is $3800 OBO. Make me a reasonable offer. I have title in hand. If you have any questions feel free to email or PM me. ...
you probably should not have put those two sentences right next to each other. Seems contradicting. just to clarify you dropped only the seat cowl when you tried to place something into the storage?

Also, what part of Chicago?

#6 ·
Haha yeah, I tried to clarify it without going into a ton of detail. But the Ninja has a ton of storage especially with the seat cowl, so I used to put my gloves inside, and I went to take my gloves out, and while I was putting my gloves on the seat cowl fell over and hit the ground. If you look at the third picture, right at the back tip of the seat cowl just above the tail light, you can see few black spots, those were the scratches from when i dropped the seat cowl.

But anyways. I live just south/west of downtown in the Mckinley Park neighborhood.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.