Triumph 675 Forums banner

Velocity stacks feeler

8K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  Toothless675 
#1 ·
I've been toying with the idea of making some for myself if I can ever get time on a machine again. I was curious if there would be enough interest to make extras. Pricing would still be semi up in the air but new ones go for almost 400 and used go for 170+ I was thinking around $200. Would there be interest at this price?

#34 ·
Yeah I just copied my reply and pasted it to pretty much everything he replied to. I more so was replying to him on how he asks questions to things that were discussed or answered already. The original reply is from another one he revived from almost three years ago. I got tired after the eighth or ninth thread and just reported him. It got fixed.

#40 ·
Irnie, popular BMW racer with mobibuff, tried using velocity stacks and actually never even came close to stock hp. He does a video of trying them out on a dyno and he was so pissed at how much he lost in hp and money for the damn stacks lol. I wouldn't bother with stacks on my daytona. Calling ducktales on anyone receiving gains while using them

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
They mustered up an additional 2rwhp from 8000rpm on up with my zx6r.. But being they were not Oregon Ducks, they don't really account for much.

#42 ·
I can do different lengths. I know some kits were 3 different lengths, others were 2 and 1 and some were just all the same length.

Sorry about letting this thread die into obscurity. We've had a crazy workload as of late and there has been no time to run any side projects on the lathes. You can all blame Elon for the delay since he's trying to land rockets on mars and recover them on barges.

The stacks are programmed though so when it slows down a bit (I really have no idea when that will be. We bought 2 more lathes and another EDM just to keep up with the current workload) I will be able to run them. I'm still holding off on buying the material but I've had it quoted and my initial price guess is still holding. Don't write it off as another one of those threads that doesn't go anywhere. The work has been put in. It's just getting a free machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.