Triumph 675 Forums banner

The Official "Spotted" Thread

170K views 721 replies 316 participants last post by  Bmore 
#1 ·
Well, I noticed that the Australia & UK forums each have stickied "Spotted" threads, so I decided I would make one for those of us in North America. :wave

I will start it off...I spotted a Graphite 675 on the 73N toll road today in Orange County...who was it? :?: :idea: 8)

#2 ·
i spotted a graphite one two weeks ago on 34th st here in st pete fl

#4 ·
Saw a SY riding with a blue yami on 35 in Kansas. I was in a blue truck and warned them of some cops about a half mile ahead. They followed me for a few miles then got off the interstate. Anyone on here?

#5 ·
Graphite on I95 S-bound side, some weekday mornings around 6:30 or so, just getting on at the Bridge Street on ramp (Philadelphia). You are always in front of me so I can never catch up in the traffic!

#8 ·
Bump... :p

I spotted a Red 675 today on Hwy 60 around 12:30pm-ish (around Snook, TX or College Station). There was also a speed triple in front of it...

Anyone from here??

#230 ·
saw a white speed triple or street triple not sure on w11 and ave p in brooklyn getting honked at by a car in back of him at a red light i rode my bike closer to look at the bike and say somthing to the dick head that was honking at him at the light the funny part was that after the light changed the guy on the bike stayed there till the car decided to go around him lol

#10 ·
saw a white speed triple or street triple not sure on w11 and ave p in brooklyn getting honked at by a car in back of him at a red light i rode my bike closer to look at the bike and say somthing to the dick head that was honking at him at the light the funny part was that after the light changed the guy on the bike stayed there till the car decided to go around him lol

#11 ·
Spotted in NC

My dad saw a red 'tona when he was gassing up on... Sunday. (Edit: he was actually in Raleigh. Looking at the pictures, it looks like he was at the gas station at the intersection of Honeycutt and Falls of Neuse Rd.)

From the pics it looks like the bike has a Jardine pipe, red Watson flushmounts, aero windscreen, GPR (?) damper, Triumph CF tank protector, black pazzos, 520 conversion, gold front suspension pre-load adjusters, and a Metzeler Sportec M3 rear tire.

Anyone here? :D

#13 ·
3 actually yesterday. Sun 10/21

1. Graphite with a lady rider on the back, 1230PM Alice's in the SF Bay Area (I was parked there already, you pointed mine to your lady friend)

2. Another Graphite with a Two-brothers pipe, 3:30PM - Alice's (Michael waved to you, we were standing in the parking lot, you were leaving)

3. SY... i think on 35(Skyline) south down to Alice's

Who are y'all?

#18 ·
ShaneXman said:
Well, I noticed that the Australia & UK forums each have stickied "Spotted" threads, so I decided I would make one for those of us in North America. :wave

I will start it off...I spotted a Graphite 675 on the 73N toll road today in Orange County...who was it? :?: :idea: 8)
was this the connecter from the 405south? if so that might be me since i work at south coast plaza

#26 ·
I'm a moderator on NCSPORTBIKES.com

we have 4 or 5 675's on our site.

couple of graphites in the triangle area.

My SY made a road trip up to Wake Forest once. But is spotted mostly in Southport, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach.

I saw a red in Wilmington a couple of weeks back?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.