Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post pics of your Graphite 675!

126K views 400 replies 183 participants last post by  RT675 
#1 ·
#285 ·
Here are a couple of mine.

Taking some time to get it from stock to "mine" but I'm getting there...

Watsens are on their way and the winter will bring me a Competition Werkes exhaust.

Slowly but surely...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

#307 ·
Time to revive the graphite thread again.

She was oh so dirty from the last track day... then I put her in the shop to sit, collect dust and pollen without so much as a cover on her. I am such a horrible Dad. haha.

BUT... today, she got a bath, a nice coat of spray wax, and a few shots with the ol Canon.

(you will have to excuse the lack of a carbon cover on the stator. It came loose at the last track day, so I took it off, and I have literally misplaced it.)

and a few goodies that need to get installed:

#315 ·
this is what i got goin on. i bought a bike to save money(on gas, i drive a ford gas guzzler). but the pasion for giving the bike charecter and doing my best to make it unique quickly negated the intended purpose. i cant stop looking for new parts and accesories. lol im a Marine curently deployed right now which as bad as it sucks being away from her, its ok cause im saving money to come back and add a few more touches. she was fully stock when i got her. now shes rockin two bros carbon slip on, gb racing engine covers and frame sliders, pazzo black and gold shortys, slingshot racing gas cap, and i put the gold reflective bands on the rims... thinkin of powdercoating the rims gold when i get back. :eek:oh: time couldnt go any slower right now!!

Attachments

#318 ·
Posted this in another thread, but figured it was a chance to bump the graphite thread too.

You all know the bike in her track clothes:

Well, today she put back on her street clothes, but, as you can tell, she chose to mean mug the new track toy

But, by the end of the afternoon, they were cozy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.