Triumph 675 Forums banner

675 from Estonia

7K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  dabird 
#1 ·
hi guys,
I'm from Estonia(probarly most of you dont know where its located:whistle:) as the title says and i'm sorry if my english is not always understandable:blush5:. Recently I bought my newest bike which is 675(07) and I've never ridden with better bike. In Estonia we dont have many 675's(only 2 or 3), so it's rare in here and thanks to this forum I'm going to do this more special:cool:. So when I bought my 675, everything was stock except for the ixil exhaust, which is bretty cool(I also did a little video when I only had the bike for a week or so: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLxPsYyJWc"]Triumph Daytona 675 with IXIL exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia] )
and a picture

right now our riding seoson is over and bike is in hibernation

so I found this forum and liked all kind of modifications for this bike and I started my own project

powdercoated parts and new levers from ebay

at this moment bike looks like this

and I hope it will become something like this

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome and it will be a looker when finished. :)

#4 ·
I don't have a clue where you are located, and your english is not perfect. However I completly understand your bike, and where you plan on going with the updates. You are on the right path, and should be thrilled with the results. If you don't fully understand my english I am saying "I LIKE YOUR BIKE". Best of luck with the build. If you are planning on buying new plastic and want to sell the scorched yellow, PM me with prices.

#6 ·
Welcome to the madhouse from my little Western Europe, your project is going to be killer :thumbup:

#8 ·
can anyone help me out? I have broken my right mirror "connection piece", I dont know how its called, so I posted pictures

here it is already welded once and I broke it again.
I have searched everywhere, but cant find this piece with reasonable price..

#10 ·
I have read several articles, that you can replace your mirrors with a set of Suzuki GSXR mirrors, and they actually work better than stock. No more having to push elbows inward to see what's behind you. Plus they have signal lights built in. I'm considering this for a project. Can anyone else shed some light on this? They sell for average $25-30 on ebay.

#11 ·
I have a leftover right side one from the time I broke my mirror's stem, if that's what you need, please PM me your address, I'll send it to you on the cheap.

#14 ·
Lauri,

Welcome to our forum, it is a great source of information for your Daytona 675, which by the way, looks superb. Estonia is beautiful country that stands with thousands of years of history and you should be proud of it.

I love your indoor garage, that's the way to go.

#25 ·
:itsok:

You might want to edit your message to put the same picture with the address blurred out, though ;)

The work looks very good so far :)

On a complete side note, I've always wondered why Ixil didn't put their three pipes in a triangular, two-up-one-down shape, that would've been more easy to fit, IMHO.

#27 ·
Looks positively evil :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.