Triumph 675 Forums banner

New video game featuring Triumph

9K views 65 replies 29 participants last post by  VK56DEHAN 
#1 ·
http://ridevideogame.com/

It comes out in March, I am just spreading the news. They have gameplay video of riding a blue Street Triple. So far I count 11 manufacturers.

#5 ·
I still have my fingers crossed that this game will have the Snaefell Mountain Course. Either way, I'll pick it up when it comes out to mess around with, it looks like it'll be pretty fun.

This post has been deleted
#27 ·
YES IT WAS! My own version of one of the best bikes in the game.

Have not played any of the racegames in quite sometime.. Do they have all international circuits on them, or some stateside tracks?

#19 ·
I'm still waiting for a motorcycle sim where you can straddle and lean off of a bike wearing an Oculus Rift. It'll happen one day...

Anyhow, here's a better gameplay video I found:

Seems like it could be fun, but we'll see. The collisions and traction when the bike goes off the road isn't exactly... realistic. I'm wondering if there are different settings for that or if we're playing with Need for Speed rules, haha. It might just be emphasized by the fact that whoever is playing in that video is terrible.

I've just sort of been paying attention to news about the game and haven't read a ton about it. I feel like there is either a lack of really good videos out there or the fact that it's just called "Ride" makes it really hard to Google information and videos about it. To be honest, the lack of a solid list of tracks and bikes when its release is only a month away worries me though.

I've heard nothing but good things about Tourist Trophy, I really need to get a hold of it one of these days to try it out.

#20 ·
hahahha that just reminds me of Road Rash. Whatever mode they're playing in seems like the irrelevant mode. Doesn't seem to matter what you're doing. I hope there's an actual sim mode or this is useless.

I've tried both MotoGP and WSBK series games before and they were both severely disappointing.

#22 ·
I've tried both MotoGP and WSBK series games before and they were both severely disappointing.
Prepare for disappointment then... From the searching I've been doing it seems it uses the same engine as the newest MotoGP.

#28 ·
Reactions: Shamrock
#30 ·
No Snaefell course, sadly. I can understand though, since I can't imagine the amount of time it would take to model that course accurately. I'll be waiting to hear some impressions on it but I think I'll at least give it a try.
That is disappointing. I'm not holding out too much hope, but there's this:

no TT Mountain course for the release
Possible DLC down the road?

#36 ·
Has anyone played the Test Drive Unlimited series? I really like riding the MV Agusta Brutale in that game. It was my favorite vehicle in the game. I have played the Moto GP games in the past but they were a disappointment. Hopefully, this game does it better.

#37 ·
The demo came out on Steam yesterday. I messed around with it for a while and... eh. I think that it's basically impossible to look smooth at all without a steering wheel, I was a twitchy mess with a controller. Also I'm terrible at it.

The game itself isn't bad aside from ridiculous load times, but it definitely doesn't "capture the experience" like you would want it to.

#38 ·
No game will ever top this all time favorite!

Only in games can you act out the many desires you feel in the real world and not get in trouble with the law. For example, when someone reckless driver cuts you off and just want to bash in their windows in and shoot out their tires & see them crash and burn:rpg::rant::pistols:. Now that's my type of game! If it don't got any of that, then I'll stick to riding in the real world.

#39 ·
No game will ever top this all time favorite!
Only in games can you act out the many desires you feel in the real world and not get in trouble with the law. For example, when someone reckless driver cuts you off and just want to bash in their windows in and shoot out their tires & see them crash and burn:rpg::rant::pistols:. Now that's my type of game! If it don't got any of that, then I'll stick to riding in the real world.
That's why I love the GTA games. The street bikes aren't always great, but the dirt bike is the best all purpose vehicle in the game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.