Triumph 675 Forums banner

Kent custom race intake/exhaust cams

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  antirich 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Kent cams made to specs from JHS Racing in England. These are custom made to their specs, and offer both lift and duration increases over stock (unlike the kit cams that are only duration).

Brand new, never taken out of the box. Just need the funds to pay bills :-(

I don't know the exact lift and duration, for JHS keeps this a secret of sorts. I do have a chart from them that shows the timing specs they recommend.

These are not ideal for street use, and should be used with high performance valve springs. I also have no idea on how much HP these will make, it's all based on how your engine is set up.

I Paid over $850 for these cams (exchange rate and shipping ads $$$) with a 3 month timeframe back in January.

Selling these for $775 +shipping. Again, brand new, never used, and can ship ASAP.

JHS is one of the premier tuners/builders in the UK for the Triumph cup series. Know for making unbelievable power on the 675s. Check out: http://www.jhsracing.co.uk/triumph_race.htm

A few picts:

See less See more
#9 ·
Need to pass. Cams not legal in CCS supersport per rule book:

Engine modifications include the following: (1.) Pistons which are no larger than 1mm over stock size may be
used but must be same compression ratio as the OEM piston. (2.) Original equipment cylinders must be used. (3.) Original equipment head, valves, and cams must remain as
produced, with the exception of machining the gasket surface of
the cylinder head.
(4.) Original equipment cases, crankshaft, and connecting rods must remain as produced. (5.) Original equipment transmission gears must be used. (6.) Carburetor bodies and/or throttle bodies may not be modified,
bored, or polished.

Good luck with the sale. TS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.