Triumph 675 Forums banner

Saw a funny road sign insert Caption

5K views 67 replies 20 participants last post by  tooblekain 
#1 · (Edited)
I have noticed from browsing the forums that some of you lads have creative writing abilities and would like you all to share such talent with an ounce of laughter :rofl2:.

I will start by posting a road sign then add a caption to it . Feel free to participate by either posting a picture of a road sign or even a regular picture with a caption or without or simply post a caption for a picture of your choice from the previous ones :cool2:

For example

Tickling Deer ahead

See less See more
#64 ·
A few from my time...

Wheel Tire Photograph Green Motor vehicle

In north QLD. The crocodile ones are good too.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motorcycle

Oxley Highway NSW

Motor vehicle Traffic sign Rectangle Font Wood

Think this one was in Alberta (or could have been Perth)

Plant Sky Road surface Tree Asphalt

Good old NZ...

Sky Plant Cloud Motor vehicle Road surface

Some nice artwork...

This one is also done a great big billboard one with a nice photo of a copper's face wearing aviators, but haven't found it with anyone defacing it lke the above yet

Saw an awesome one in Canberra a few months ago too - really offensive and going to try to get someone down there to take a photo of it. There is also another one around I see every so often here that reads "Drink Drive, Crash and Die" that I find entertaining and not so PC, and another one something like "drive tired, crash and end up in a ditch". Priceless when you see someone crashed near them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.