Triumph 675 Forums banner

integrated tail light install help plus hack job

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ALLoneUP 
#1 ·
So I picked up a Clear Alfernatives sequential tail light and I'm having trouble with the install because 1) came with no instructions, and 2) the wiring harness is cut from the previous owner.

This is what I'm working with. Solid yellow, and yellow black coming off tail. Cut harness from bike is black wire, yellow wire, green/white, and green/red.

Anyone know a solution? Thanks

See less See more
#7 ·
What light is it? Motodynamic? TST? Compwerkes? or cheap chinese knock off? Reason i ask is becuase maybe you have to play with the functionality. On all options the sequential ability can be toggled on or off. Meaning you can do sequential or just a straight up normal turn light.

My feeling is that since you received two back to back that weren't sequential that maybe its a button you have to toggle. If thats not the case then that really sucks that you received two busted products. Keep us in the loop homie. Hope it all works out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.