Triumph 675 Forums banner

Moving to the west coast...again

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  EmptySet 
#1 ·
So, my wife got a job offer in Seattle and it looks like we are moving. Extremely soon. So I'll need some locals to show me around the good roads.

Who runs trackdays at The Ridge and Pacific Raceways?

Also, since this is so sudden, I don't have a job lined up yet. If anyone knows of people looking for entry level Mechanical/aerospace/ocean Engineers
Let me know (i already know about boeing). I am also more than willing to do other types of jobs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#8 ·
Welcome to the great NW.... I am down in Salem, OR hour south of Portland but guarantee you i will be up at the ridge this coming year, as well as some rides to MT St Helen..

#13 ·
Welcome in advance! I don't usually start riding again until April or May, but I'll have my bike up here full time & I'm always down to carpool to the track. I've also got lots of tools & a tire changer, so hit me up if you need a hand.

The back roads are pretty fun, but compared to San Diego they're pretty far and the speed limits are low. It's not really worth it to me; I don't even own a street legal bike anymore.

#14 ·
I change tires myself, but I don't have any fancy tire changing tools other than tire irons, so I may have to take you up on that.

I actually only rode once in San Diego since I never had a bike during the 4 months I was there. But Connecticut roads blow, so I'm looking forward to it. I don't mind a bit of a ride out to the good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.