Triumph 675 Forums banner

Is it me or?

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  way2faded 
#1 ·
I used to be a stunter before I bought my daytona. I had a f4I and that bike would love to be on BP, is it me or does the d675 have a really high balance point? I can't seem to find it.! I feel like ima loop out.

I blame the rear pegs they're tooo forward.

Just a couple sessions of me on the F4I

#4 ·
Is it me or is this not much of a stunter forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Honestly as long as it's done smartly and safely I don't mind it. The problem is the stigma stunting gets because of these douchnozzles flying down the highway on one wheel. Or when they stop traffic so they can burn circles in the street. Do it safely and out of the way then I don't mind. Haven't been to a stunt event so actually might be fun to watch.

#16 ·
nice video, yeah i here the daytona is not good for wheelies.
Here-Looky here, the daytona sucks for wheelies.
Hear-I hear you, the daytona sucks for wheelies.

This is one of the many reasons we don't care for squids. Do you research, poor choice of bike for wheelies although like anything, it can be done.

Maybe your mohawk was throwing off your aerodynamics?

#11 ·
I've never found the balance point either, but that's because I don't wheelie my bike :laugh:

It's probably just you though, there is plenty of vids out of there of people on Daytona's doing wheelies for good distance.

#18 ·
ya..... no one really likes squids here. Especially ones with mohawks. I guess they are sweet to pickup teenage girls with tho :laugh:

Ill leave you alone now, welcome to club. Learn some twisty riding now!:thumbup:

#22 ·
ya..... no one really likes squids here. Especially ones with mohawks. I guess they are sweet to pickup teenage girls with tho :laugh:

Ill leave you alone now, welcome to club. Learn some twisty riding now!:thumbup:
lol half the people on this thread all said they dont mind wheelies as long as its kept away from cars,etc..btw whats so bad about mohawks i got a red one :).

#20 ·
meh, dig around. I thought the same thing here in memphis where i live. Didnt find a track but there are some great roads if you are willing to ride about an hour. If you still cant find any, you have two options:

find a little cloverleaf you can ride (i just bust u turns after the corner then go back through it)

Get about 50-100 of those MSF small cones and setup a small track at your local high school or church parking lot. Cops come by and i just say I'm with the MSF prepping for an "advanced rider course" (which they actually have).

A few months ago some douchenozzle stopped in on his litREbike (no helmet, shorts and tennis shoes) and asked what we were doing. we kindly explained and pointed out his MASSIVE chicken strips. After about 20 minutes of goading, he finally rode through (very slowly) and actually took down his chicken strips an inch or so lol.

if neither of these work for you, you bought the wrong bike....

#23 ·
More mohawks are worn by inexperienced riders than by experienced ones, so most view it as a sign of inexperience, immaturity, and general squidiness.

#24 ·
99.9578% of mohawks are worn by inexperienced riders than by experienced ones, so most view it as a sign of inexperience, immaturity, and general squidiness.
fixed :biggrinjester: and +1. Mohawks also take the place of gear by the way.

#26 ·
OP, you dont have to explain. Its your bike do what you want with it.

Try not to let the abundance of arrogant prick bastards annoy you, and welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.