Triumph 675 Forums banner

2012 Street Triple R - Beautiful

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Nastybutler 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Hi folks, I posted a month or so ago, but decided to part her out a bit. So here we have my sale ready Streety. She is a 2012 Crystal White Street Triple R with 3,535 miles. She's in pristine condition. Never tracked. Never stunted. Never downed. Always garaged. Purely commuter and occasional weekend romp in the mountains. Chain is cleaned and waxed every 300-500 miles.

Comes with...
*Flyscreen
*Fender eliminator
*Triumph upgraded brake lever (black lever, red adjusters)
*Triumph upgraded clutch lever (black lever, red adjusters)
*Low mount CRM exhaust
*Custom underseat hooks (you can strap up to two helmets this way)
*1050 throttle tube (snappier more responsive throttle, very very fun upgrade)
*Red accents (chain adjuster, oil plugs, shift rod connector, tire plugs)

Clean CA title till March 2013.

I'm looking for $8900 OBO. Located in Northern Cali (SF Bay Area, can deliver if you cover gas throughout California).

*check out that super clean tail!

Video:
Thanks!
V

See less See more
1 4
#14 ·
Ha, yeah, I meant to add "my stock exhaust plus cash." Should have read that back before I posted it. :laugh:

But seriously, you won't get your money back out of the exhaust if you sell it with the bike, so you might as well sell it to a fellow forum member. :whistle:

I wish that was me, but I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Plus, the wife has threatened to leave me if I spend any more money on my bike before she gets new kitchen appliances...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.