Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: Arrow High Mount Slip-on Exhaust for '06-'12 ST3

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Lucky 13 
#1 · (Edited)
The good news: Up for sale is an Arrow high mount exhaust kit for the previous gen ST3; these have been discontinued so they're difficult to find.

The not-so-good news: Unfortunately this one has some rash on the right side can from a short slide through the Turn 4 gravel trap at Sears Point Raceway :/ Scratches only from the gravel, no dents/dings.

Other than the rash mentioned above, everything else is in excellent used condition, with no marks other than normal wear/use. Includes the optional dB killers, mounting hardware & instructions as pictured. The pipes & cans mount correctly and function properly, the scratches are purely cosmetic damage.

This might be a good find for someone who's got damage to their left side and needs replacement parts, or someone who doesn't really care about the scratches...In any case, I was lucky to score a replacement kit so this one's on the market.

$350 shipped within CONUS, payment via PayPal please. Please drop a line with any questions, thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Some guy made a thread recently about these. Should see if he still want them.

Reactions: Lucky 13
#3 ·
That was me. Prefer non-damaged and have a line on a used set now in good condition. The potential seller is getting a low boy and doesn't want to sell me the Arrows until he gets the new headers and pipe so he can keep riding. I may still possibly be interested though as he also is having trouble giving me an actual selling price.

Thanks for remembering me Glocken! The struggle is real for 1st & 2nd Gen guys...OEM accessories are starting to dry up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.