Triumph 675 Forums banner

Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675, 2,500 miles!

36K views 129 replies 36 participants last post by  jbot 
#1 · (Edited)
The raffle is over. Thanks to everyone who participated. I can't say enough about the support that came from this forum, you guys are the best.

Congratulations to Sean Heller of Euclid, OH who was the winner of the bike. I'll be signing the title over and delivering the bike this weekend, now all he has to do is wait all winter long to ride it. :laugh:

#111 ·
Sent donation/payment via paypal, also a pm

Edit...probably should have reloaded the page I left open from this morning...whoops. Congrats Sean Heller

#125 ·
Alright I'm back home and wanted to stop in and give my many thanks to all that helped support me and my brother through this whole thing. Not only with buying my tickets but with moral support, prayers, and kind words. I can't say enough to thank you all. People like every one of you are what makes me proud to be a triumph owner!

This was WAY more work than I thought it would be and by the end I was sick of selling raffle tickets, lol. The final count was 184 of the 200 tickets sold, which is going to be a huge help for my brother. Hopefully it will allow him to concentrate on rehab and getting better and not worrying about hospital bills.

It's been a rough 3 months for him so far, and I'm sure the road ahead is going to be full of ups and downs, good moments and bad ones. But the therapists are amazed at the progress he has made in 3 months time. I really believe he is gonna pull through this and be walking again some day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.