Triumph 675 Forums banner

2008 D675 Race Bike Part Out

5K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  jb.junior 
#1 · (Edited)
I started listing the parts separately but noticed this was the better way to do it. I'll ask for the other listings to be taken off and use this as the central location. Here's what I got -- all prices include shipping. Make an offer; discount for bundles. I can take and send/post more detailed pics of certain parts upon request.

• AK-20 forks: $625 (.95 springs. Valved and sprung for a 160-180lb rider. Recently serviced, with less than 400 miles; including new oil and seals) -- SOLD
  • Elka Triple Clicker rear shock: $395 (Valved and sprung for a 160-180lb rider. Has a 625 lb/inch spring, but I can put on a 550 or 600 lb spring instead. Recently serviced with less than 400 miles.) -- SOLD
  • Leo Vince full titanium exhaust: $629 (has a few minor dings in on the can but is otherwise in great shape). -- SOLD
  • Instrument cluster: $189 (11K miles. Has a crack on the glass but works perfectly. Has all tabs.) -- SOLD
  • Motoholders fairing stay: $89 -- SOLD
  • Stock subframe: $99 (painted red) -- SOLD
  • Battery tray: $45
  • Front wheel, with rotors: $249 (not the white one on the bike; a stock colored one; see pic attached) -- SOLD
  • Rear wheel: $125 (not the white one on the bike; a stock colored one; see pic attached) -- SOLD
  • Gas tank: $115 (no fuel pump; dinged up, but works fine and holds gas. I'd be willing to sell the fuel pum p separately. Gas cap not included)
  • Vortex gas cap: $25 -- SOLD
  • Street Triple triple tree: $175 (upper and lower; increases trail by 6-8mm, I believe) -- SOLD
  • Woodcraft clip ons with bars: $85 (some scuffs) -- SOLD
  • Triumph gel seat: $95 -- SOLD
  • Race ECU: $299-- SOLD
  • Radiator, with fan: $69
  • Woodcraft engine covers: $99 (all three: stator, clutch, timing; some scuffs from lowsides but still totally strong) -- SOLD
  • Stock front calipers: $39
  • Throttle bodies: $49 -- SOLD
  • Frame: $200 (pick up, or you pay for shipping. No title; steering stops replaced with after market stop. Straight.) -- SOLD
  • Gilles rear sets: $115 (brake lever tip broke up and was fixed the best I could. See pics). -- SOLD
  • Swing arm: $50 (with carbon fiber protector. pick up or you pay for shipping) -- SOLD
  • BMC race air filter: $25 -- SOLD
  • Windscreen: $40
  • Shark skinz body work: $300 (some scuffs but in great overall shape. See pics. Front fender is new and unpainted; not the carbon on in the pic. You pay for shipping or pick up locally.) -- SOLD
  • PCIII: $125 (works on 06-08 D675s) -- SOLD
  • Dynojet quick Shifter: $105 (works on 06-08 D675s. I think you need a Power Commander to make this work)
  • Air box: $25
  • Exhaust cam shaft: $35 -- SOLD
  • Intake cam shaft: $35 -- SOLD
  • Extra clutch: $75 (includes basket, pressure plate, steel plates, friction plates, no springs.) -- SOLD
  • ASV clutch lever: $35 (scuffs but works great) -- SOLD
  • Battery: $15 (almost new) -- SOLD
  • Starter Relay: $16
  • Rear frame sliders / spools: $15 (scuffed up but work great) -- SOLD
  • Spare engine bottom end: $249 (dropped a valve which damaged a piston. ODO had 11K miles when damaged but this was the second engine that was in the bike. Unknown miles. Pick up only or pay for shipping)
  • Spare engine head: $99 (dropped a valve. ODO had 11K miles when damaged but this was the second engine that was in the bike. Unknown miles.)
  • Spare front rotors: $49 (unknown thickness; I took them off to put on race rotors) -- SOLD
  • 520 chain & sprocket kit: $69. (Includes 15t and 16t front sprockets, chain with 116 links, and 46 and 47t rear sprockets) -- SOLD
  • Rear fender: $25 -- SOLD
  • Spare gas tank: $65 (dinged up but no leaks)
  • Silicone hose Kit: $79 -- SOLD
  • Brembo RCS: $179. Some rash but works perfectly. -- SOLD
JB

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm assuming that it does have the race harness as it came with the race ECU. I'm going to dig it out as I tear down the bike but am not sure what kind of shape it's going to be in. If it looks decent (which I assume it should), I will list it here.

#16 · (Edited)
This is what's left (please note the price drops). Pics added of the Leo Vince full exhaust.

• AK-20 forks: $719 (.95 springs. Valved and sprung for a 160-180lb rider. Recently serviced, with less than 400 miles; including new oil and seals)
  • Elka Triple Clicker rear shock: $405 (Valved and sprung for a 160-180lb rider. Has a 625 lb/inch spring, but I can put on a 550 or 600 lb spring instead. Recently serviced with less than 400 miles.)
  • Leo Vince full titanium exhaust: $659 (has a few minor dings in on the can but is otherwise in great shape).
  • Battery tray: $25
  • Rear wheel: $150 (not the white one on the bike; a stock colored one; see pic attached)
  • Gas tank: $129 (no fuel pump; dinged up, but works fine and holds gas. I'd be willing to sell the fuel pum p separately. Gas cap not included)
  • Vortex gas cap: $40
  • Radiator, with fan: $99
  • Stock front calipers: $49
  • Gilles rear sets: $125 (brake lever tip broke up and was fixed the best I could. See pics).
  • Windscreen: $20
  • Shark skinz body work: $300 (some scuffs but in great overall shape. See pics. Front fender is new and unpainted; not the carbon on in the pic. You pay for shipping or pick up locally.)
  • Dynojet quick Shifter: $125 (works on 06-08 D675s. I think you need a Power Commander to make this work)
  • Air box: $25
  • Extra clutch: $75 (includes basket, pressure plate, steel plates, friction plates, no springs.)
  • Starter Relay: $16
  • Spare engine bottom end: $299 (dropped a valve which damaged a piston. ODO had 11K miles when damaged but this was the second engine that was in the bike. Unknown miles. Pick up only or pay for shipping)
  • Spare engine head: $99 (dropped a valve. ODO had 11K miles when damaged but this was the second engine that was in the bike. Unknown miles.)
  • Rear fender: $10
  • Spare gas tank: $75 (dinged up but no leaks)
  • Silicone hose Kit: $99
  • Brembo RCS: $179. Some rash but works perfectly.

Attachments

#22 ·
Someone had dibs, but I think that I have two. Let me check. But it will have to be next week. Sorry for the delay, and on for the delay on other slowly returned messages, but I've been dealing with managing evacuating disabled family on the east coast this week and am supposed to be out of town this weekend.

#26 ·
Some recently serviced AK-20 forks still for sale! .95 springs. Valved & sprung for a faster 155-175 lb rider.

How about a silicone hose kit? Those kits reduce your running temperature by like 5 degrees.

And some odds and ends: radiator, gas tank, starter relay, front calipers, etc.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.