Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: Carbon fiber tank sliders / protectors

71K views 597 replies 84 participants last post by  ShaLaMae 
#1 ·
these arent ready yet but i just want to know how many people want them. i will have them ready in about 1 -1/2 weeks after they have cured and been clear coated.. a set is 100$ includng shipping.

my copy of these sliders are a bit larger in size but can be trimmed down by request..

feel free to ask questions but please do not post anything other then the related subject.. PM me if needed.. thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
I want one set 100% yes

#16 ·
i have those ones in the first pick and they cost me under $50 aus.
How big are yours going to be ?

#20 ·
They do seem a touch on the pricey side but I'm still interested. I like these but like I've said in other threads I'd be interested in more varieties. The big ones from the UK are around $107. They've got a lot more CF since they cover that whole edge. Like Qfactor, $75 probably gets it done (even if I end up buying another set that covers the whole tank later when you make those or a tank)

#22 ·
i'd probablly be interested. i think the size of your fiberglass ones in the pic it looks better than the ones in the first post.

#27 ·
Are you gonna make gold ones?????????

#29 ·
either way I'll be ordering a set from you, but I would love a gold set.

#38 ·
Okay I really like it and the size seem good too although I would like the top of mine to be a little more squared off so the they curve doesn't come up to touch the Triumph logo. What's the final price going to be now that you're nearly finished?
yeah i will make sure all of them dont touch the logo letters.. i could also square them off.. final price is 100$ shipped

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.