Triumph 675 Forums banner

OBD connector for daytona

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Bamboo671 
#1 ·
So I'd like to connect an OBD connector to just read fault codes and general info while out and about for 2013 Daytona but it's not connecting to my device?

Using the obdlink mx wifi plug but can't seem to connect?

Any advice?

#3 ·
I'm using the obdlink mx wifi plug which is supposed to work with iOS... Tested it in my x5 quickly yesterday and connected straight away so it's definitely working but doesn't like the Daytona!

Is there a particular connector people are using on the later model daytonas that is working?

#4 ·
Honestly I'm not sure, I'm new here and to Daytonas, but I've read some threads where people were buying cords that dont play nice with the bike (wrong chipset in the plug I believe) and they had to end up buying a different one. Search around some and you should be able to find some info until someone with knowledge chimes in.

#7 ·
Not all true. You can use the bluetooth adapter with TunECU. I have the Dealer Tool software and it's great. Just waiting for someone to crack the ECU so I can load maps and stuff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.