Triumph 675 Forums banner

Buyer & Seller feedback permanent thread

82K views 285 replies 174 participants last post by  shadyboa 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

HEADS UP.... We will be making changes to this thread as times goes along. We don't have a trader rating system as seen on other forums so we are going to pluck the username's that have all been put forwards so far to compile a list of members that have shown to be good sellers/buyers on this forum. Our thinking is that it'll be easier to pick through a linear list of names than pages and pages of individual posts.
Stick with us as it might take us a while to chew through the following pages, they'll whittle down slowly as we compile the lists and delete individual posts that have been made. If you have any questions shoot a pm to me (AsphaltScraper) or Budo. Thanks.

Post feedback here.

If you're a buyer give us the user name of your seller and whether it was a positive or negative sale, do the same if you're a seller wishing to give kudos to a seller.

Positive sellers/buyers

Alaska675
antirich
Attila_the_Bun
AZ675

BennieBlanco
Blacktriple ~ 2
brettmess
Budo

Cab5er ~ 2
chairman
crash13
CTSMoto.com

dagamed
danbmx
darkmindzz ~ 2
Deathstar
Desmo93
DieselDan
dsburn675
ducktaped1
dugvegas

edasado
edlaw13

Fsnoles1984 ~ 2
Father Azmodius

geoffv

HARC

IanW
ianeloc ~ 2
Ihadabuell
il8apex
Isolatos

jayt0625
jdellenger
JH675
juaalton

Kuh Pahl

Lextaneuroauto ~ 3
lilsami88
lostangel97

Mech
MIS3
morsetaper2
MTPockets

n2oiroc
nb_Mitch ~ 2

ofcounsel

patrickmitchell
PhastPhil
pointagrouse
Polo
PragB

qweesy

R6ex
Robbz

ScooterScott ~ 2
shalihe74
ShaneXman ~ 3
silver6
Skalve85
smack28752
Snap
Sno-viking
snzl
Sol-leks
speedkelly
SterlingGraphite
Syks7

Teamontherun
TheKyleRC
TheRooster
thor2j
Toso
TripleThreat

vg13z

williams155 ~ 3

xn85turbo

Yamatr3

Not positive sales

grashoper
aviation1st
Drewster

See less See more
#3 ·
Buyer: Marko
Seller: Cab5er
Item: HID headlights and Euro Blinkers
Transaction was: Easy
Other party was: Fast
Satisfied: Yes
Would do business again: Yes
Comments: Headlights are great, blinkers just OK but nothing to do with Cab5er who put a great deal of effort in this.

M

#6 ·
Buyer: Ihadabuell
Seller: me
Item: TOR can
Transaction payment went smooth
Shipped the item, next day found a PM on here that he wrecked his bike so didn't want it anymore and wanted a refund. Too late, I already shipped. So he files a paypal dispute. I give paypal tracking number showing the item shipped, and that he refused it at the door. They charge back my account anyway.

Fuck him. I filed a claim against him for issuing a fraudulent dispute with paypal. We'll see where that goes.

#9 ·
Buyer: Noel
Seller: darkmindzz
Item: midpipe

I'd buy from this guy again anytime. He went through the hassle of weighing the pipe before giving me a price, and the same day he received payment from paypal he shipped the item. It was in great shape and arrived a couple days later. Thanks for hooking me up on this one dude!

#13 ·
Drewster is a piece of shit

Drewster is a piece of shit. The little punk agreed to sell me a part for a price got my fuckin address and then sold it out from under me. His character is shit and he is obviously not a man of his word! Great addition to the forum, looks like another lex!

#14 ·
Drewster is a piece of shit. The little punk agreed to sell me a part for a price got my fuckin address and then sold it out from under me. His character is shit and he is obviously not a man of his word! Great addition to the forum, looks like another lex!
lol. come on Dude you offered me 50 for a 300 part. Then someone offered me 100 bucks for it and you tell me you wouldnt have done the same.

I gave you dibs for it at a discount of 100 bucks but then you write me back with this!

Forrest said:
Fuck you, thats a shitty was to do bussiness , ram it right up your ass, expecially after you already agreed to sell me the fucking part. Dont worry I will let the other members of the group know what a piece of shit you are! FUCKIN PUNK, i CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR SHIT IN PIECES!

Drewster said:
Listen I just got am offer for 100 bucks. I will give you dibs if you want to pay that if not its going to him.
You think maybe if you wrote me back with a calm and collected manner and asked me in a differnt way to sell you it at the agreed price I would have. But you attack me and still want me to HELP you out. :smilielol5:

#15 ·
Buyer: me
Seller: nb_Mitch
Item: OEM Clutch Lever
Transaction: Couldn't ask for better
Satisfied: Yes
Would do business again: Most definitely
Comments: Everything about the transaction worked out great, even got the clutch lever in time for my next track day.

#17 ·
Buyer: rodrigo
Seller: jayt0625
Item: OEM Mirror Set (Left and Right)
Transaction was: extremely easy
Other party was: super fast
Satisfied: immensely
Would do business again: Anytime
Comments: jay was a stand up seller, very professional and an extremely quick shipper, very easy to conduct business with!

#23 ·
Seller: PhastPhil
Item: frame sliders/ shirts
Transaction was: very easy
Other party was: fast on everything asked
Satisfied: yes
Would do business again: yes
Comments: Phil was very fast at responding to PM's and even talked on the phone with him. Great guy and great seller. :thumbsup:

#24 ·
Seller: DieselDan
Item: Passenger footpegs
Transaction was: easy
Other party was: fast
Comments: Fast and clear communication. Reasonable price. Would definitely do business again.

#26 ·
Buyer: Tooblekain
Seller: Mech
Item: EXUP
Transaction was: very easy
Other party was: fast
Comments: fast shipping, great price. Would do business with again if he's selling

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.