Triumph 675 Forums banner

09 Street Triple Parts, 2012 675R Brembo Master

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  zammer 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts for sale, all shipped prices, low prices want to get them out of my garage to make room for track bike + parts. From an 09 standard Street Triple.

- Mint front forks, just clamp marks from triple tree but otherwise fantastic shape, comes with mounts and caliper bolts - $SOLD

- Complete rearsets for Street Triple, these are in fantastic shape I just prefer the Daytona ones because I have long ass legs and they fit my frame better... I am hesitant to let these go because it's good to have a spare set, but for the right price I'll sell em. -$SOLD

- Radiator guards, the stock big ones, they have some light scuffs from storage that could be buffed out (done it to my other ones) $SOLD

- Axial brake calipers, with master, lever, pads (70% left) and lines... $50 obo for the whole thing I don't want to pull it apart

- Rear shock, yours for shipping

- 2012 675R front master cylinder and lever... storytime - I bought this off of JD_gun and I sanded and painted it (was a bit rashed up but fine), and installed it... I had some issues with my brakes and I though it was the master, so I bought a new one and replaced it. Issue persisted... turns out it was warped rotors not a bad master, so I'm stuck with a duplicate. Full disclosure, it's been painted black but is functional. Will include switch/cable, perch clamp and lever, but at this point not the reservoir or tube, I think I need it for my track bike (I'll update if I don't need it by Sunday). -$SOLD

- Some mirrors, pretty bad scuffs on the back, just pay shipping and they are yours... I have arms/mounts/whatever too but they are pretty worn (powder coat for $15 from NJ on here) ask if you want more pics, SOLD

- Full fender with plate light and finishing tray included. A scuff on the brake light but otherwise in very good shape. $25

- Tinted windscreen, back is scratched but the front is just dusty, good shape. -$25

PM on here I check it often. Happy shopping!

EDIT - that's shipped to CONUS. I'll give some discounts for grouping orders.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.