Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: 2016 Daytona 675R OEM bodywork, fairing stay, subframe, fender eliminator

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  pick 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hello, Triumph675.net,
I bought a new bike 2016 Daytona 675R December 27, 2016. I am converting it to a track/race bike immediately. I've always wanted to do this. So, up for sale is the complete OEM "Phantom Black" bodywork for a 2013-2017 Triumph Daytona 675R. Fuel tank not included. This bodywork was removed from the bike straight off the showroom floor. Zero miles. In mint condition -- no scratches, dings, nothing. It is currently wrapped up in bubble wrap in a box in my spare room.

Sale includes all bodywork, headlights, taillights, fasteners, and MotoDynamic fender eliminator kit. Prefer local sale (Puget Sound area of Washington), but often make trips down to Vancouver/PDX and also may consider shipping on buyer's dime. Not looking to separate anything -- want to sell full kit together.

Also, please note the regulator/rectifier has been removed from the left side fairing and will not be included with the sale.

OEM bodywork, Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $999 (+ shipping, if applicable)
OEM bodywork, subframe, fairing stay and Motodynamic fender eliminator package deal: $1,250 (+ shipping, if applicable)

Photos:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.