Triumph 675 Forums banner

IMS NYC

6K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Mr.Blanco 
#1 ·
Anyone going to the the IMS show in NYC next weekend? Alot of new bikes this year to check out

#2 ·
Not going because I'm too lazy. But here is a discount code for $4 off tickets that Progressive sent me as a policy holder:

As a Progressive customer, you can save $4 off adult tickets when you buy online!*
Enter promo code PGI17 to save!

FYI, Triumph is not listed as one of the exhibitors which is odd given that they have recently introduced the Bobber model as well as a few other hipster-centric bikes.

#5 ·
Not going because I'm too lazy. But here is a discount code for $4 off tickets that Progressive sent me as a policy holder:

As a Progressive customer, you can save $4 off adult tickets when you buy online!*
Enter promo code PGI17 to save!

FYI, Triumph is not listed as one of the exhibitors which is odd given that they have recently introduced the Bobber model as well as a few other hipster-centric bikes.
YES lol

#17 ·
i saw the layout and it doesn't look like triumph is participating this year.

#20 ·
I attended the show on Saturday. Overall it was disappointing, other then chatting with friends, and familiar faces, including vlogers, and builders. The highlight for me was Yamaha, just in the sense that I realized their current line up isn't bad, and I actually liked it. Usually I feel Jap bikes have a chintzy plastic feel, and Yamaha has managed to overcome that feel for me with their R1M,R1,R1S models. I'm coming from a 959 Panigale that felt, and looked amazing, other then the heat it radiated. Unfortunately, it was stolen a couple of months back. Now I'm searching for a replacement, and the 675R has my attention. I was looking forward to feel Triumph's lineup, but they didn't show at IMS, and ruined it for me, but it's my own fault for assuming they'd have the brand on display.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.